Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She gave him a BJ

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My DH was laughing because a business associate was on the news as an anchor the other day. I laughed and said she was pretty, he said, "oh she gave me head". I immediately went quiet. He stopped laughing and swore he was kidding and that he'd gone too far. Then our DD woke up and he went to soothe her. Afterwards he apologized and said he was kidding. But I've been thinking of it often since.

Would you believe him and forget it, or be suspicious?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:32 AM
He was majorly jealous of a male coworker I used to have before becoming a SAHM. So I told him what if I joked that I had sex with "K" how would he feel? He didn't like that thought at all! I really can't stop thinking about it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hell no I wouldn't forget it.... Next time he mentions a friend... Say "I sucked his dick" laugh maniacally and say "just kidding"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I'd be asking more questions... That isn't funny
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm surprised you've never met her honestly... If she's doing business and still around you'd think you would have at least seen her once... Obviously he wouldn't come clean if it had happened and there's no way of finding out... I'd ask him again and tell him "it still bothers me, if it did happen please tell me, at least I'd be able to get over it quickly rather then be a nutcase" see if he falls for it and confesses...
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:41 AM

If it didn't really sound like a joke I would definitely be a little suspicious then even if he has never given you a reason not to trust him.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the thing. I'm not a jealous person usually, and he's never done anything to make me doubt him. He does have a strange sense of humor, but that's not funny. Also, we weren't joking around when he said it. And it didn't sound like a joke.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Has anything happend in the past that would make you think he wasn't joking?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I'd ask her about it... honestly I think he was making a bad joke.  So asking her about it would embarrass the shit out of him and he probably wont do it again

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Given some men have "open mouth insert foot" syndrome....I think he was tryin to crack a bad joke.

Unless theres OTHER flags and reasons for you to not trust him. I'd just let it go.  If it bothers you TOO much..tell HIM..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I'm not surprised I haven't met her. Unless there's an event I rarely see his associates and then some don't come or we leave since our babysitters can only watch the kids for only so long.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm surprised you've never met her honestly... If she's doing business and still around you'd think you would have at least seen her once... Obviously he wouldn't come clean if it had happened and there's no way of finding out... I'd ask him again and tell him "it still bothers me, if it did happen please tell me, at least I'd be able to get over it quickly rather then be a nutcase" see if he falls for it and confesses...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN