Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Postpartum cramping? Still? Or something else? Owch :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So i knew id have postpartum cramps, but im starting to get concerned. DD is almost 2 months old now (in 3 days) and im still having bad cramps. Before having her i never had menustral cramps. And im not even sure thats what these are (im not bleeding) But i cramp daily, its pretty uncomfortable and like pretty constantly there too. Anyone else? Should i be concerned, or just kind of waive it away? lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I didn't have that happen to me.  I had minor cramping on and off during the post partum bleeding and once that went away the cramping went away until I was on my period again.  So here is a bump for you and hopefully someone else can be more helpful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Thank you! I hope someone knows something... its driving me crazy! Its a constant ache almost! And at times truely painful :(

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I didn't have that happen to me.  I had minor cramping on and off during the post partum bleeding and once that went away the cramping went away until I was on my period again.  So here is a bump for you and hopefully someone else can be more helpful.

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I'm sorry :( if you don't get an answer on here maybe give your ob a call and see what they say.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you! I hope someone knows something... its driving me crazy! Its a constant ache almost! And at times truely painful :(

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I have an appt for the 4th, which will be my first ob appt since having her. Crazy they made me wait 8 weeks to be seen. :(

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I'm sorry :( if you don't get an answer on here maybe give your ob a call and see what they say.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

sbreece
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Are you breastfeeding? My daughter is 4 months and I still have random cramping sometimes when she nurses. Sometimes ill cramp after she eats and then like an hour later..I'll start spotting. Doctor said it was normal so I just ignore it now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:34 AM

yes but the cramping never stops! and it doesnt get worse when im feeding her either. So i dont understand that, but maybe that could be it.

Quoting sbreece:

Are you breastfeeding? My daughter is 4 months and I still have random cramping sometimes when she nurses. Sometimes ill cramp after she eats and then like an hour later..I'll start spotting. Doctor said it was normal so I just ignore it now.

BJarrell17
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Pregnancy changes our bodies in so many ways. Before I had my son, I had horrible cramping with my periods. Now, I hardly have them at all. I agree though...you should still talk to your OB about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN