Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Waking up early to pee and can't go back to sleep! So much for sleeping in :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Replies (41-44):
Rbrown72707
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:15 PM

She's three.  She gets up EVERY night in the middle of the night unless I let her sleep in my bed.  She goes to sleep in her bed and then comes into my room around 3 am.  It wakes me up and I'm up.  I haven't found a way to stop it yet.

Quoting Threeboysemt1:

How old is your dd my 1 year old never stats sleep through the night I thought he would by now

Quoting Rbrown72707:

I NEVER sleep through the night and neither does DD3.  It bites!  Some nights I'm up half the night trying to get her to go back to sleep.

Threeboysemt1
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Wow that sucks

Quoting Rbrown72707:

She's three.  She gets up EVERY night in the middle of the night unless I let her sleep in my bed.  She goes to sleep in her bed and then comes into my room around 3 am.  It wakes me up and I'm up.  I haven't found a way to stop it yet.

Quoting Threeboysemt1:

How old is your dd my 1 year old never stats sleep through the night I thought he would by now

Quoting Rbrown72707:

I NEVER sleep through the night and neither does DD3.  It bites!  Some nights I'm up half the night trying to get her to go back to sleep.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I've been waking up to heartburn and not falling back to sleep. Gotta love pregnancy....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Awwww been there sorry girlie

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been waking up to heartburn and not falling back to sleep. Gotta love pregnancy....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN