Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wanting to change...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

...my hair style but have no idea what to do with it! I really want to figure out something edgy and totally different than normal. I lost over 45 pounds last year and am ready to start making other changes now that my confidence is wayyy higher than it's been in years.

I was thinking of something like this only longer layers since I'm not willing to totally give up my long hair. It's straight as can be, I can't curl it because it doesn't hold curl which makes styling is close to impossible.

I'll include a few more pics in replies. Any ideas anyone has would be awesome, this stuff has never been "my thing" so I've always just done the same thing with it.

And as this is MC, feel free to waste your time with snotty comments anons, I could care less what snotty rude comments you might have :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemama0905
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Me now..this is how my hair usually is.
singlemama0905
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

And another.
singlemama0905
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Can't see my hair so much in this one but you can see the color and my facial features better which I know can help with figuring out styles that work for each person
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I like the pic you posted. I regret cutting my hair short. I can't wait for it to grow back.
morethanamemory
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

are you going for th color too? its cute, I like it except I couldn't do the color because of my job.

singlemama0905
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Similar color and style, though I'd keep the layers a little longer. I'm just in school fulltime so it wouldn't be a problem as far as color.

Quoting morethanamemory:

are you going for th color too? its cute, I like it except I couldn't do the color because of my job.

morethanamemory
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

well I say go for it then, its cute.

Quoting singlemama0905:

Similar color and style, though I'd keep the layers a little longer. I'm just in school fulltime so it wouldn't be a problem as far as color.

Quoting morethanamemory:

singlemama0905
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I just needed more opinions on the color. Wasn't sure I'd be able to pull off the style or color, but I'm thinking I'm going to 1st of the month.

Quoting morethanamemory:

well I say go for it then, its cute.

Quoting singlemama0905:

Quoting morethanamemory:

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Go for it you have a beautiful face. With your new body and new attitude you could rock this look.

singlemama0905
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Aww thank you! Im definately thinking this is the route to go between here and my fb

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Go for it you have a beautiful face. With your new body and new attitude you could rock this look.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN