Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you wear this to church? Edit** added pic of sons hair.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am southern baptist & the church I go to is rather relaxed in attire. This is what I'm wearing today. Would you wear something like this to church, or do you think this is appropriate church attire? If you can't tell it's a long sleeves shirt with a tank underneath, blue jeans & I'm wearing black & white checkered converse for shoes.

Added a pic of my sons hair on pg 25 to see what you think.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Replies (31-40):
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I love the shirt and if you feel it's ok for church then wear it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Not to church no
nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM

The outfit is but I don't think I would wear something with ahugh skull on it. 

Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Yes I would and do. As long as you dress modest God is more worried about your soul.
No skulls though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:05 PM

No, I wouldn't wear that to church. Any other time, absolutely, but not to church.

CafeMom Tickers
acbbsmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I don't really find a skull shirt to be appropriate for church. Then again, I really don't like all the skull stuff that seems to be in style right now.

bozobean
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I don't go to church and I like the outfit, but. I would not wear something with skulls on it to church if I went.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I actually only own 2 long sleeved shirts & it's 35-40 degrees here & windy. Both shirts have skills, I figured at least this one is a sugar skull & has flowers so is kind of pretty. Also I own 2 different jackets and both have skulls on them too, but not sugar skulls, they are metal militia and infamous brand and have those types of skulls. My grandma is a Sunday school teacher and so is my mom, both have worn things with skulls also (they both have metal militia and have worn them to church).

Quoting Pnukey:

No. I'm southern Baptist too, but not that relaxed in attire. My grandma (may she rest in peace) would flip out. That is not appropriate church attire. Yes, yes, it doesn't matter what you wear, as long as you show up, blah, blah, but if you have something appropriate, it's better to choose it over the potentially inappropriate.

kavp84
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:07 PM

No, I wouldn't wear that to church. It's not my style, so I wouldn't have it in my closet. But I'm all for dressing casual!

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Uh no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)