Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think he pooped in my coffee!!!!! *Edited* **2nd Edit** *3rd Edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me and DH have been having a lot of fights lately and I called him some pretty bad names, now this morning he brings me coffee but it seriously smells like poop! He said it was fine and that he'd never do that but he's still trying to get me to drink it! Now he's acting like this is some sort of trust issue and says I'm crazy and a bad wife for not trusting him if I don't drink it. Would you drink it just to prove you trusted him?

Edit- I secretly switched mine with his and he drank some then threw up. I'm filing for divorce tomorrow.

Edit #2 - Ok, so I left, I'm staying with my mom right now and left him the baby so he can find out what being mature really is. LOL and now that I'm moving back in with my parents he has to too because he can't stay on the lease being under 18. HA! He loves that apartment.

Edit #3 - So his mom called and tried to work things out, I'm not going back to him though but I am going to take the baby and go live in West Virgina with family for a while so he can "figure things out" but I think that means she's sending him to rehab because he smokes a lot of weed .

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Replies (301-310):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Babies having babies.  Y'all need to grow the hell up for the sake of your child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Oh!  You're from west virginia.  That explains it.  I saw the documentary ;)

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only coffeeholic who was outraged for the poor coffee. Dh knows I'll cut a bitch who messes with my coffee. LOL (PSA: He is not insane enough to deucer in my coffee, if he's mad he would act like anyone over 10 years old and tell me.)  

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

Omg. Please be a troll. That poor coffee! I can't even... Oh my heart breaks for that poor poor coffee. What a monster!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM

You need to go get the baby. If you leave the baby with him for any length of time and file for divorce he can claim you abandoned the baby and he will get custody, not you and You will pay child support.

one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Did I read that right......the OP is seriously concerned her husband shit in her coffee......she secretly switched it so he drank the coffee he gave her.....he started throwing up......and she's.... 

going to LEAVE THE BABY WITH HIM to teach him what maturity means?

1)  I'm pretty sure if some psycho put SHIT in someone's coffee, and they were about to take a sip of coffee, they would be VERY careful first to smell it - not just drink away and then go throw up

2)  I'm pretty sure if I was with some psycho who I could imagine putting SHIT in coffee, I would NOT leave that psycho alone with my BABY.

3)  Please tell me this is some pathetic troll with a strange imagination! 

one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purpleducky:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting childofgod04:

I would definitely go get the baby. I do leave my 7 month old with his father but his father is a mature 25 year old and I don't leave him for extended periods of time unless I have to.

I'm going to get him in an hour, all in all he's been with his dad for about 16 hours. It's crazy that all these women think that's so wrong

It is when you think he took a shit in your coffee. Why do you think he did that? What proof do you have besides him vomitting? Have you even talked to him about it?

Why else would he throw up??? I told him it smelled like poop and he called me crazy

Why did you leave your baby with someone you think put human feces in your coffee??  What about that scenerio says "A-Okay" to you?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I think you both act immature

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

how old are you guys?

Our ages don't matter, a PP just said that a 27 year old can act like a 17 year old sometimes.  It's just him, not his age

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:12 PM

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:15 PM

He's under 18 and you expect maturity out of him. Lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM

HA!

This coming from you.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think you both act immature

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

how old are you guys?

Our ages don't matter, a PP just said that a 27 year old can act like a 17 year old sometimes.  It's just him, not his age

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)