Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

D@mmitt! UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

My ex insisted to have visitation with his daughter today. I passed one accident, a tow truck with a car covered in grass and multiple cops and ambulances. I am here at the meeting place and he just text me that its too dangerous to idle. He is going to give me the boys back and then skip her visitation. I am pissed because I told him it was dangerous and I wanted him to keep the boys. I am sure there will be no school or work for me tomorrow. We could have done this smarter! Arg! He is an idiot and now I have to drive back on worse roads. I want to chew him out but won't in front of the kids. Calm me before he arrives, please?

UPDATE

Well, he showed up finally. He was even later than expected because he lost control and went into a ditch. I have my kids now and we are home safe. I almost went off the road a few times and a car lost control and almost front end me. My grandma just had to calm me down before I could update everyone.

I did not scold him like I wanted to. I did tell him quietly that the next time the roads are advised to not be driven on, we will not be doing this. I will follow what 511 has to say.

"My kids have disabilities, they aren't disabled. They are quite able to do anything they put their minds to." -Jerin
"Life is a Rollarcoaster ride. There's ups, down, loops and sometimes you just have to scream."  -Jerin
"Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living." -Soren Kierkegaard

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CookieMom108
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM

That sucks, I'd be totally pissed off too.  And I'd have a hard time not chewing his ass out when he got there either.  Good luck with that.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Could you get a plan in place for next time?

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Be careful going home!!!

Kenre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM
We have a plan. He opted that we not use it today. The radio just said an inch of ice on the ground and snow coming to cover it. My sis says its a blizzard in our town and its still rain and hail here at the meeting place.

Quoting catrig:

Could you get a plan in place for next time?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Thank you. I am worried about him driving with my kids. He sucks at driving on sunny days.

Quoting angie729:

Be careful going home!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:29 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)