Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

One that does not SUPPORT something does not EQUAL turning your back

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 156 Replies
3 moms liked this

I do not support bad grades, drinking and driving, dating older men, never cleaning your room, or mouthing off.

Pregnancy is only one of many things I do not support as a parent raising a teen./

Saying you will not support a choice does not equal turning your back on a child.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM
why'd you delete your post?
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I didnt, too many people were making rude replies and calling me a bitch so it got deleted by the gods because it was too heated.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM
hmmm. ok. could have been because you were constantly putting words in other peoples mouths and starting shit over words they didn't even say?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I didnt, too many people were making rude replies and calling me a bitch so it got deleted by the gods because it was too heated.

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I highly doubt it. Other people were doing it as well, I doubt that is the reason because of ME. I mean golly I wouldnt want anyone to take responsibilities for their replies as well ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

hmmm. ok. could have been because you were constantly putting words in other peoples mouths and starting shit over words they didn't even say?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

kidlover2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Why are you against older men? They tend to have the maturity and the finances that the college yahoos don't
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Im sorry but some older man has no business tapping my young teenager that is MY responsibility not his.

Quoting kidlover2:

Why are you against older men? They tend to have the maturity and the finances that the college yahoos don't

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Blah!!!!!! Sounds like you need to be in a boat all by yourself, literally.

Anonymous
hmmm. maybe they were being rude to you because they would say something and you would be completely rude, put words in their mouth and call them an enabler, but yet when a friend of yours would say the same thing as the anon you were being rude to, you agreed with what they said.
perhaps they didn't like the discrimmination you obviously had for people you don't know versus the kind attitude you had for your friends that said the same thing.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I highly doubt it. Other people were doing it as well, I doubt that is the reason because of ME. I mean golly I wouldnt want anyone to take responsibilities for their replies as well ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Not supporting your kids mentally, emotionally and financially is turn your back on your kids.
kidlover2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Ohhhh... you're talking about teens. Ok. I was thinking 20 & older.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but some older man has no business tapping my young teenager that is MY responsibility not his.

Quoting kidlover2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)