Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

One that does not SUPPORT something does not EQUAL turning your back

Posted by   + Show Post

I do not support bad grades, drinking and driving, dating older men, never cleaning your room, or mouthing off.

Pregnancy is only one of many things I do not support as a parent raising a teen./

Saying you will not support a choice does not equal turning your back on a child.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I never actually said I was mad. But there you are, putting words in peoples mouths again.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Robe you are just a nice big softy.

You are sincerely sweet and not enough sweets like you around haha I really mean that!

Although I can be the trouble maker I do make this place lively...

As for your quote the Anon admitted she was in the wrong you were right, but was mad I still hadnt answered her.

BTW, I loves you no matter what, hell I love everyone regardless if they agree with me or not. ;)

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

... I was wondering where your other post had went. People quoted me & I didn't get to see, dang it! :-P

The CM Gods must be getting feisty these days, I've seen fast food debate conversations get more heated than that! O.o

Anywhoooozers, I totally understand what you're saying here & just wanted to say that I still respect you, eventhough there are some parenting choices that we disagree on. ;)

Neither is right or wrong IMO. Just different due to different past experiences & certain subjects that would lead us to feel strongly in a different direction. No biggie.

Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM
*fist pump*

I got an anon to admit that I was right!

I win the fucking internet, bitches!!! Muahahahaaa!!!

Oh dang. -_- so mych for me being a sofly. :-P LOL! I kid. I kid. ^_^

<3 U 2, girl! ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

You are sincerely sweet and not enough sweets like you around haha I really mean that!

As for your quote the Anon admitted she was in the wrong you were right, but was mad I still hadnt answered her.

BTW, I loves you no matter what, hell I love everyone regardless if they agree with me or not. ;)

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

... I was wondering where your other post had went. People quoted me & I didn't get to see, dang it! :-P

The CM Gods must be getting feisty these days, I've seen fast food debate conversations get more heated than that! O.o

Anywhoooozers, I totally understand what you're saying here & just wanted to say that I still respect you, eventhough there are some parenting choices that we disagree on. ;)

Neither is right or wrong IMO. Just different due to different past experiences & certain subjects that would lead us to feel strongly in a different direction. No biggie.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM
By support, what do you mean?

Like, you'll kick them out? Give them no emotional support?

Or just that you will not condone it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
you made a spinoff post about your own post, and then you get mad and call someone a troll when they call you out on what you said in the original post.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but Im not the one following you and trolling about how you are this or that.

But I see you doing it.

Troll much?

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL at your reply. you obviously don't want to take responsibility for your actions or replies.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

lol oh my too much pride here haha

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

*fist pump*

<3 U 2, girl! ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM
No, I was making a comment. I didn't gather any information from the ops post. I just simply added my input.

Quoting thetrollcat:

wow you gathered all that from this OP? Where did it say ALL THAT??? show me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not supporting your kids mentally, emotionally and financially is turn your back on your kids.

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I didn't see the first post, but generally I agree with the statement from this one.  I knew as a teen what my parents hard lines were.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM

you must be bored today

Quoting Anonymous:

I never actually said I was mad. But there you are, putting words in peoples mouths again.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM

do you know many parents that throw their kids out for a bad report card, caught sneaking out, and so forth?

Perhaps it does happen but I dont think its like high in numbers.

I think it should be obvious that throwing kids out isnt the only thing parents do to not support behaviors and choices.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

By support, what do you mean?

Like, you'll kick them out? Give them no emotional support?

Or just that you will not condone it?

Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM
U may be able to get these anons all up in a tizzy, but at least I can make U smile amidst the drama!!! ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

lol oh my too much pride here haha

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

*fist pump*

<3 U 2, girl! ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN