Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who is to blame?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 11 Replies
I was the toddler that always fought her sleep, argue with mommy about bed time. I always got my way.... I would watch tv until i fell asleep. Who is to blame for me going to bed really late?
My mom use to tell people about the time when i almost got hit by a car.... Who's fault is it for me almost getting hit by a car? I was 4 and she was there with me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this

you're an adult, does it really matter now?  you can't go back and change the past, and nobody wins the blame game.

Perfect.Pixie
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM
The adult
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like you should get some Therapy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM

hey, what's that you're holding?

manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this
How does the first part pertain to the second? And as an adult is this really a question you can't answer for yourself?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Adult

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:27 PM

grow up...it's on the past, parents make mistakes...do you want your kid asking a bunch of strangers on a message board what you did wrong to f* up their life? Believe me, you are not innocent either

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:34 PM
What? Grow up and get over it.
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:36 PM

You're an adult, neither are things that have scared you, just move on and let the past be the past. Why does someone have to be blamed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:44 PM

My mom was the same way.  I had lice for a while when I was a child.  From the age of 5-7.  She said I was the one to blame for that.  That I refused to make sure everything was clean treated and vacuumed.  SMH.

It was her fault. Why?  Because I was a child.  I did not have the concept of that kind of responsibility at that age.  She never taught me.  She just expected me to just know what to do.  Then get pissed and blame me when something doesn't go right.   Its up to the adult to teach the kids what to do or how to behave. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)