Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Momma's who have had abortion....Updated!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 231 Replies

I recently found out i was pregnant, i have a 2 year old and 17 month old already. I had been on the depo shot for the past 6 months. I am going back and forth between keeping the baby and aborting. I've tried thinking with my head and trying to weigh pro/cons of another baby and i've thought with my heart. Still don't know what to do. Mom's who have had abortions did you think more with your head or heart and do you regret it?

UPDATE:

After thinking about it and knowing the type of person I am and after some of your encouraging comments. I have decided to keep my baby. But I have also decided that after this baby I want a permenent birth control, so I am researching that as well as preparing to be a mommy...again!! Thank you to all the mom's who weren't rude or nasty about my situation, but provided positive comments and insight.

thank you

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I now view it as something I had to do. I will always be a little sad. My situation was so grim i had 2 do what was right for me at the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:35 PM
I have never regretted my choice.
dudestfd
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM
6 moms liked this

Please do not do it. Find a couple to do a closed or open adoption. There are thousands of them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Go with your gut. Only you can make this decision.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I did it with my head and never regret it - my DDs are beautiful amazing little people and I could never give them what I have  and will give them if I had the other baby.

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:42 PM
4 moms liked this
If you're unsure, then you really need to think about it. Once you abort, there is no going back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:42 PM
14 moms liked this

Look at the the 2 babies you already have... could you imagine them being dismembered and sucked into a sink... Please do not abort, your 3rd child deserves a chance to live too.

I wish you and your children all the best in the world.

dlnimo
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:44 PM
9 moms liked this
What a jerk you are........

Quoting Anonymous:

Look at the the 2 babies you already have... could you imagine them being dismembered and sucked into a sink... Please do not abort, your 3rd child deserves a chance to live too.

I wish you and your children all the best in the world.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:44 PM
4 moms liked this

I say keep it or do adoption. I belive that if you did everything to prevent it & it still happened, then it happened for a reason & that baby is meant for you or someone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:45 PM

No, I don't regret it. I wouldn't have done it if I would have thought I would. I had no business having a child at that point in my life. I was very early in my pregnancy, so early that they almost wouldn't give me the pill because it was "too early." So, I didn't feel like I was doing any harm. I would never wait more than a month after missed period to abort.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN