Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does he do this every single time?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
Occasionally I'm asked to babysit and I always talk to my fiancé first before saying yes and he will tell me it's fine, that I shouldn't even ask him just take it if they ask because its always at least 100 bucks.

So I get a text yesterday morning if I can babysit tonight so I call my fiancé, who's been on a business trip, if he minds if I babysit. He says no, go ahead so I text the lady back and tell her I can.

So today since noonish he's been whining because he doesn't want me to babysit tonight. I had to leave the house at 7 and he's going to be I'm bed by 930 at the latest and ill be home about midnight. It's not like its all day and he's the one that told me to do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brittany208
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Id just ignore him. He's a big boy, he'll get over it

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM
He just makes mr feel guilty

Quoting brittany208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM
So what does he do every single time? Because it sounds like he's always okay with it until today, when you agreed to do it before considering the fact that you haven't been with him for a while, and he might want to spend time with you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM
What? No.

I've babysat twice this month. Both times I asked him before I said yes to the people and both times he's said yes that I should take the job.

I called him yesterday and asked and we talked about the fact that he had been gone since Friday and he said that didn't matter and I should still take the job. He got home at 9 this morning and everything was fine till noon when he started whining that he didn't want me to leave.

I wanted to tell the lady no, he's the one who told me I shouldn't turn 100 bucks down.

Quoting AngryBob:

So what does he do every single time? Because it sounds like he's always okay with it until today, when you agreed to do it before considering the fact that you haven't been with him for a while, and he might want to spend time with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Nailed it

Quoting brittany208:

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I still don't understand what it is he's done "every single time".
But yeah, if you talked to him about it, and it was cool, and THEN started whining, yeah, tell him to suck it up. Sounds like he was cool with it then until he realized he just wanted time with you. Which is cute, but annoying.
And who the hell are you baby sitting for that pays you a hundred bucks?? Send them over to my house, I'll do it, and you guys can have naughty time ;)

Quoting Roxygurl:

What? No.

I've babysat twice this month. Both times I asked him before I said yes to the people and both times he's said yes that I should take the job.

I called him yesterday and asked and we talked about the fact that he had been gone since Friday and he said that didn't matter and I should still take the job. He got home at 9 this morning and everything was fine till noon when he started whining that he didn't want me to leave.

I wanted to tell the lady no, he's the one who told me I shouldn't turn 100 bucks down.

Quoting AngryBob:

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Every time I go to babysit he whines because he doesn't want me to leave.

Quoting AngryBob:

I still don't understand what it is he's done "every single time".

But yeah, if you talked to him about it, and it was cool, and THEN started whining, yeah, tell him to suck it up. Sounds like he was cool with it then until he realized he just wanted time with you. Which is cute, but annoying.

And who the hell are you baby sitting for that pays you a hundred bucks?? Send them over to my house, I'll do it, and you guys can have naughty time ;)

Quoting Roxygurl:

What? No.

Quoting AngryBob:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured