Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

poking...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Im probably overthinking but is it ok to feel uncomfortable if a lot of girls poke your fiance on fb then send flirty messages about the "poke war". I see the messages and they're sending winks, saying he wont win, and joking around. I knew if this was going on in real life (she was poking, winking, and joking with him) I'd be bashing her head into the floor before she can touch him again... little help?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM
All that over poking on fb

Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
People still do that on fb??
edelweiss23
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Haha. I am currently in a "poke" war with a married friend. I am happily married, he is happily married and it is nothing but a poke war.
I am young enough to be his kid.
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree that if it was happening in real life some bitches would be biting the curb and it may bother me online but why don't you do something that makes him wanna poke you instead ;)
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM

stop looking

thatgirl70
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Poking on FB is so stupid. 

brittany208
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM

yeah I wouldn't like that either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Hes angry I didnt wait for him so we could shower together... buuuut we do have handcuffs and a blindfold. Maybe I could convince him to poke me even if he doesnt feel like it.

Quoting s.osborne:

I agree that if it was happening in real life some bitches would be biting the curb and it may bother me online but why don't you do something that makes him wanna poke you instead ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I wouldnt care if it was just poking, but its poking and obvious flirting and hes doing it right back. Ive told him twice now how it feels and he said he'd leave it to just poking...

Quoting edelweiss23:

Haha. I am currently in a "poke" war with a married friend. I am happily married, he is happily married and it is nothing but a poke war.

I am young enough to be his kid.

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Lol I can always convince my DF to poke me ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Hes angry I didnt wait for him so we could shower together... buuuut we do have handcuffs and a blindfold. Maybe I could convince him to poke me even if he doesnt feel like it.

Quoting s.osborne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN