Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so embarrassed....*TMI* disgusting..warning

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had to go to work to cover a friends shift today.

I live over an hour away from work and its out in a very rural community. So, the drive there is a bunch of back county stores, gas stations, etc.

And what happens on the way there?

Sudden onset of severe....I mean SEVERE....diarrhea.

I didn't know what to do. But I managed to hold on for about 30 min. Until I pulled into the parking lot at work.

I was completely and utterly physically unable to hold it anymore. I managed to pull my pants to my knees, so they didn't get dirty. But it went all over my drivers seat.

I can not explain the humiliation I feel about this. And self disgust. I've never had something like this happen.

I had a bag of clothes to go to goodwill in my back seat. So I cleaned up with those as best as I could. Then cleaned up the rest of the way in the bathroom at work.

I took a bunch of wet towels and cleaned my car up. But it still smells horrid. I'm going to have to figure something out tomorrow to get rid of the stench.

I don't want anyone to know. Not even my dh. I'm way too mortified. And I feel like he would be disgusted with me. but there wasn't anything I could do to avoid it. does something like that even happen..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (121-122):
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM

maybe it was something you ate. My dh was dealing with diarrhea this last night and this morning from something he ate yesterday.

by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Lol poor thing.. it reminded me of charlotte from sex in the city movie.... It happens to the best of us, be glad that u had extra clothing in the car and towels to clean it up and thnx god no one saw u, .once I saw someone in school with her pant really dirty , she tried to hold it but didn't reach the toilet in time n she had to go home walkin, dirty and all...imagine the embarrassment and humiliation..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN