Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so embarrassed....*TMI* disgusting..warning

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had to go to work to cover a friends shift today.

I live over an hour away from work and its out in a very rural community. So, the drive there is a bunch of back county hwys....no stores, gas stations, etc.

And what happens on the way there?

Sudden onset of severe....I mean SEVERE....diarrhea.

I didn't know what to do. But I managed to hold on for about 30 min. Until I pulled into the parking lot at work.

I was completely and utterly physically unable to hold it anymore. I managed to pull my pants to my knees, so they didn't get dirty. But it went all over my drivers seat.

I can not explain the humiliation I feel about this. And self disgust. I've never had something like this happen.

I had a bag of clothes to go to goodwill in my back seat. So I cleaned up with those as best as I could. Then cleaned up the rest of the way in the bathroom at work.

I took a bunch of wet towels and cleaned my car up. But it still smells horrid. I'm going to have to figure something out tomorrow to get rid of the stench.

I don't want anyone to know. Not even my dh. I'm way too mortified. And I feel like he would be disgusted with me. but there wasn't anything I could do to avoid it.

Ugh...how does something like that even happen..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
pennerb538
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Did anyone see you? 

ardiaxe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I use vinegar to get stench out, just pour some on if it's upholstered.  Let it soak there.  Then wash it out.  Next step get baking soda and pour it on the spot, leave it on overnight, then vacuum that up.  This should help, then febreeze.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
My dog did that yesterday my dh hasn't mastered the "honey pull over now" so I puked I of course rolled down the window but still got inside be car so the backseat had dog runs and pregnant woman puke all over it
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

And I thought shitting on my bathroom floor was bad...Sorry mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM
No, not safely I couldn't.
Don't worry about the lack of sympathy, lol.

I know this is totally fucked and disgusting. I mean seriously...I'm almost 30. How on earth does that effing happen?!

Im gonna have to take an idea from that crazy astronaut bitch and do depends for long car rides. (jk...I'd shoot myself of this was a regular thing.)

Quoting anyotherday:

No shoulder... at all? Not even a foot of dirt you could have kinda pulled off on? I live in bfe too and id stop in the middle of the road with my flashers on before I shat inside my car! Sorry about the lack of sympathy but dude... seriously?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its old county roads. There weren't any shoulders or places to pull over. Just curves, hills, and drop offs.

Trust me, I kept my eye out for something. Any-fucking-thing

Quoting anyotherday:

Because shitting on the side of the road would have been a less humiliating option?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I was eating these sugar free mints once . Didnt
Realize they acted like laxatives. I was at the bar with my girlfriend. Now I wasnt gonna go in the bar bathroom and be the laughing stock of the bar. So I grab my friends keys leave her at the bar and race to the gas station. I barely made it , i shitted all in my tights and the bathroom. I felt so bad I had to leave shitty tights in the trash. I came back to the bar to my panic friend who thought I left her lol!
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM
go rent a steamcleaner tomorrow and some pet stain ad odor remover stuff...im sorry. i bet that was humiliating...did anyone know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

eww.

ANSLUASI
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I have never had this happen, thank God, but I do know that hydrogen peroxide (the kid you put on wounds, not the hair bleaching kind) does a number on strong smells. It even gets rid of the stink of cat pee, and that stuff is powerful.

itextndrive
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM

i had explosive diarreah today as well thanks to the stomach flu jr brought home from daycare. i damn near blew a hole through my toilet, phew it was awful. I was in there alone and mortified i could shit that much. are you feeling better now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured