Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a WAHM not a SAHM!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's a difference. I refuse to fall under the stereotype SAHM. I'm not lazy as I do more than a SAHM!!

I'm not against a SAHM. I just believe in making my fair share.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (371-380):
jackies_jewels
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM

So? 

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I hate working as well and wish I could be a SAHM so bad. Unfortunately for right now I have to work. Maybe some day:(

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Lol!!!!

I hate working so I enjoy being a SAHM :)

CjEmmemommy
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM
We could easily spin that your husband just cant provide.
I never would say that in seriousness but it goes well with your stupid post!
Chillisarah
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a WAHM but I still consider myself a SAHM.  There are pros and cons to working at home but I don't see SAHMs as lazy or I'm better because I bring some income to the household.  I'm really bothered by the stereotypical generalization of your post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 84 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Well, slap me on the ass and call me lazy!

nikkifam5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Why do people get such big balls when they post Anon?..I have 4 kids .my kids don't nap and I'm constantly running here and there on top of cleaning daily ( and I have a big house so it takes more then an hour) laundry daily, dishes at least 4 times a day ( oh and I have a dishwasher but prefer to hand wash) I'm also doing at home pre school with 2 of my children etc... my list doesn't end and my day doesn't end until midnight.. I was a working mom at one point and I didn't have nearly as much work at home because there was nobody there 10 hours a day!... oh and I also RESPECT all mothers working or at home because parenting in general is hard work! And working or not if someone is lazy, then they're lazy.. has nothing to do with staying home or working outside the home... so step off you're pedestal. B/c you have no good points
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommie510
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I would love to be a SAHM again. But with the economy the way it is. I had to return to work. I work at the private school my kids attend. I still get to see them. I believe working moms and stay at home moms both do what is expected to take care of their family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 85 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM

This twat needs a high-five on her face!

LilByrd
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM

LOl I thought i was the onl one LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

Glad to hear you're not lazy. Sucks for you. I get to sit here all day. Ignore my kids. Drinks margaritas and eat burritos all day. I just put some food on the floor and they eat what they want and the dog cleans up the rest. I use paper products so I never have dishes. I just sit here all day eating bon bons.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Keep telling yourself that :) make the rest of us laugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)