Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a WAHM not a SAHM!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's a difference. I refuse to fall under the stereotype SAHM. I'm not lazy as I do more than a SAHM!!

I'm not against a SAHM. I just believe in making my fair share.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I am a sahm bet I do more work than you do.
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Im a SAHM. And far from lazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Char-Bear
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM
26 moms liked this
I'm a WAHM and I really hate these pissing contests. None of it matters as long as your kids are taken care of and you're happy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kitchen.ninja
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol!!!!

I hate working so I enjoy being a SAHM :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM
11 moms liked this

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
15 moms liked this

I have no issue with you being a WAHM and being proud of it but why do you have to insult others who make other choices and are proud of what they do?  I am a proud SAHM.  It is what is best for our family and I am proud of what I do and I am by no means in any sense of the word lazy.  While I am proud of what I do though, I know that what is best for my family may not be best for anybody else's family so if they choose instead to be a working mom outside of the home or a WAHM then that is great for them.  There are sterotypes for all types of moms that are positive and sterotypes for all types of moms that are negative.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I know right?! I love my queso

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

It's about damn time you get that queso!

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Mmm finally get my queso

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

cool story, bro.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok martha stewart...your contribution is awesome by doing dishes and laundry.. keep thinking you are adding anything to society.

Quoting Anonymous:

That still doesn't make me lazy.  Just because you work and I don't doesn't mean I am lazy.  Thats not how that works.  It just means that my DH makes enough money that I can concentrate all my efforts on making his life, our kids' lives, and our home as comfortable as possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

And some of us work 10 hour days and do all the housework at home and take care of our children. No kudos for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a sahm and I am not lazy.  I do my share.  I cook, clean, teach our children, all while DH is at work.  I work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  He works 10 hour days 4 days a week.  I don't ask him to do much when he is home.  I don't think Sahms are lazy at all.

Mommie2Kailen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:55 PM
6 moms liked this

Im a WAHM i cook,  clean, im the nurse, teacher, referee, etc. my day is never boring and the work is never done. the pay is great but I want more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)