Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omfg..harassing calls!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this
OK I'm at my mother's house because she lives next to my sons drs office and he has an appointment tomorrow. She has a block on private calls..but someone keeps calling the house through a cell phone. We have the number ..its a young girl I think and keeps asking if this is a Chinese restaurant and then says to suck their dick, and vulgar things. My 17 yr old sister is at a friend's.. but all I can think of that this is one of her dumbass friends. I called the number back and told them that they are calling a house with senior citizens and children that were sleeping, and they could fuck off..I'm furious . They woke up my one yr old! Fucking bullshit!

**update**

So my m forgot to ask my sister about the calls on monday and Tuesday... so today (i haven't gone to bed yet..but Wednesday) i came to pick up my kids from my moms house. When i saw my sister it dawned on me, so i asked her if mom spoke to her about the prank calls. She was confused and said no.. i told her everything and was even able to pull up the phone number on the caller i.d. she was furious... she knew exactly who it belonged to. She said it was a friend of hers. She called the number and the girl answered.. she put the phone on speaker and the convo was like this:

My sister : seriously, you pranked called my house on sunday night?!

Girl: it wasn't me...it was K. We thought we were calling the chinese restaurant.

My sister: so you tell random people you don't know to suck your dick?? Why didn't you tell me this happened at school?! You knew it was my house because my sister called you back cursing you out! You have my house number saved in your phone..so youre lying. You knew it was my house! Whats wrong with you?!?You called my house...told MY MOTHER to suck your dick?!? Youre supposed to be my friend. Then for two days you don't even tell me about it. My mother is old..she's sick. I have to hear about it from my sister..who by the way was here with my nephews and you woke the baby up calling so late! My sister can be real nasty when she's pissed off..and you just pissed her off. So i suggest you never approach her or say anything to her. Don't ever call my house again! And when you see me in school.. you dont know me! We're done as friends! Goodbye bitch!

Girl: i told you it was.....

My sister hung up on her.. then got on fb and wrote on the wall of the other girl that supposedly was involved telling her to never speak to her again and she was beyond pissed off. She made sure to write "you pranked called my 65 yr old mother and told her to suck your dick..more than once! This is how much you respect your friend's families. I trusted you with my house number. Some friend you are!"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marinenonstop
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Any advice?? What can I do if it continus??
fairyjester
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
call th police
vanellope
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Take the phone off the hook or unplug it. Problem solved
StoneColdKiller
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Call the police

JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Turn ringer diwn
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Wtf don't they have school in the morning? Holy shit. I'd be pissed!
firemouse23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Call the police and give them the number...they can plug it in to reverse look up and find the address and go talk to the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Im sure its,someone who dislikes your sister not a friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Simple. Unplug the phone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Blow a whistle as loud as you can every time they call.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)