Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughters father is in jail up to 20 yeArs

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He was my first love i met him when i was 13 since then he was always in problems with the law most of our realatinship he was in and out of juvy. Now he is in jAil he has court tomorow and might give him up to 20 years. Me and him had a huge fight before he got cought (he was on the run like for a year) so since his been in jail i havent talked to him or anything i knw he got another girl pregnant before he got cought and shes been paying for lawyers and they are going to het married hes brother told me he asked for my adress but i dnt knw if to keep contact with him or not i kinda feel bad for him he is barely 22
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Thats what i am hoping fir because after i left him he would not leave me alone so hopefully he wont look for us

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like my BIL. He's been in and out of jail since he was a teen. Fathered a bunch of kids by a bunch of different women. Obviously, doesn't take care of them. Maybe the newest, I don't know. He's 35 now. Still the same old shit as always.

It won't get any better. Move on and raise your child without him. And pray he leaves you alone if and when he gets out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I think its more because he shot the guy and was on the run for a while. And that he has a big criminal background. Am in ks

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow really? What state are you in? My son`s father got 7 1/2 years for aggrevated burgerly, agg robbery and kidnapping

Quoting Anonymous:

Aggrevated robery aggrevate

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM
I hope he doesn't either. In this case, I would say if you can avoid it, don't even go after him for child support. He won't pay it anyway. And, if he thinks staying away will save him what little money he probably has, he won't come find you. Good luck! Stay strong, and stay away!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats what i am hoping fir because after i left him he would not leave me alone so hopefully he wont look for us

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like my BIL. He's been in and out of jail since he was a teen. Fathered a bunch of kids by a bunch of different women. Obviously, doesn't take care of them. Maybe the newest, I don't know. He's 35 now. Still the same old shit as always.

It won't get any better. Move on and raise your child without him. And pray he leaves you alone if and when he gets out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Good riidance to bad rubbish. Be glad the criminal will be in jail and not around your child. Next time have better judgement in choosing a husband and father {hopefully in that order}.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM

A friend of mines husband is in jail for 40 years and they have a sick baby.  My heart breaks for her, she does not deserve this.  Honestly I think it is harder on her to try and stay with him.  If you feel you can move on then that is what I would suggest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Oh you didnt have to explain hun i believed you. I was just like wow. That would do it. Stay away from him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think its more because he shot the guy and was on the run for a while. And that he has a big criminal background. Am in ks

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow really? What state are you in? My son`s father got 7 1/2 years for aggrevated burgerly, agg robbery and kidnapping

Quoting Anonymous:

Aggrevated robery aggrevate

Flobrooks
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Sorry, but I only feel sorry for your lack of good judgement.  Two of these scumbags robbed my father's place of business, killed him, shot my brother and left my mother a widow with a 12 year old.  My sister and I had to walk down the aisle alone, and our children had no grandfather.  I hope they put him away at least 75 years.  Families do not need to be ruined by these too lazy to work, worthless pieces of trash.

Quoting Anonymous:

Am glad hes not goint to bother me or my daughter anymore but i cant help but feel kinda bad. He robbed a place and shot a person

Quoting angie729:

Sounds like one I would be glad to get rid of. What did he do that he is facing 20 years?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:14 AM
I moved on i ended it with him when i found out i was pregnant i was a teen i knew he was not a good person and just had a little contact with him after so am good but i cant help but feel bad after all he was my first love and even thogh he is a bad person he is the father of my child. Now i think its going to be harder on that new girl then it is on me

Quoting Anonymous:

A friend of mines husband is in jail for 40 years and they have a sick baby.  My heart breaks for her, she does not deserve this.  Honestly I think it is harder on her to try and stay with him.  If you feel you can move on then that is what I would suggest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I think it is going to be hard on both of you.  Do you guys get along?  Maybe try and be there for each other.  Your kids will be siblings.  If they grew up knowing about each other it might make it easier on them.  I know it sounds like I am thinking the perfect scenario, but maybe it is something to think about.

Quoting Anonymous:

I moved on i ended it with him when i found out i was pregnant i was a teen i knew he was not a good person and just had a little contact with him after so am good but i cant help but feel bad after all he was my first love and even thogh he is a bad person he is the father of my child. Now i think its going to be harder on that new girl then it is on me

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I am really sorry about your father, I really am, but it was not OP who committed the crime.  She still has a child to think of.  I do not think she should try and be with him, but I am sure this is all very confusing for her.

Quoting Flobrooks:

Sorry, but I only feel sorry for your lack of good judgement.  Two of these scumbags robbed my father's place of business, killed him, shot my brother and left my mother a widow with a 12 year old.  My sister and I had to walk down the aisle alone, and our children had no grandfather.  I hope they put him away at least 75 years.  Families do not need to be ruined by these too lazy to work, worthless pieces of trash.

Quoting Anonymous:

Am glad hes not goint to bother me or my daughter anymore but i cant help but feel kinda bad. He robbed a place and shot a person

Quoting angie729:

Sounds like one I would be glad to get rid of. What did he do that he is facing 20 years?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN