Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughters father is in jail up to 20 yeArs

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He was my first love i met him when i was 13 since then he was always in problems with the law most of our realatinship he was in and out of juvy. Now he is in jAil he has court tomorow and might give him up to 20 years. Me and him had a huge fight before he got cought (he was on the run like for a year) so since his been in jail i havent talked to him or anything i knw he got another girl pregnant before he got cought and shes been paying for lawyers and they are going to het married hes brother told me he asked for my adress but i dnt knw if to keep contact with him or not i kinda feel bad for him he is barely 22
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Or maybe he's trying to contact you to get the correct spelling of your daughters name for a tattoo he wants to get! LOL that was my ex's reason for contacting me for the first time in forever

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe lol. I think phone calls would be worst then letters

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he is bored and wants to write letters? I dont know. My ex husband is in prison with 9 years to go and several months ago he told me he would no longer be contacting me. I was so excited I almost framed the letter lol but he's been trying to call me lately. I'm afraid to answer lol

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:52 AM
How old is ur daughter?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Lol nice excuse he already has it thogh LoL and he barely knows her to

Quoting Anonymous:

Or maybe he's trying to contact you to get the correct spelling of your daughters name for a tattoo he wants to get! LOL that was my ex's reason for contacting me for the first time in forever

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he is bored and wants to write letters? I dont know. My ex husband is in prison with 9 years to go and several months ago he told me he would no longer be contacting me. I was so excited I almost framed the letter lol but he's been trying to call me lately. I'm afraid to answer lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Quoting 3mommyandwifey:

How old is ur daughter?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:56 AM
I know! He cares so deeply about his daughter that he wants to get her name tattooed on his hand. Wait what was her name again? Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

bribabyfever7
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Say good bye to him.... like years ago. Make a life for you and your baby. A good life without criminalities in it..............

Trust me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Haha that is funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know! He cares so deeply about his daughter that he wants to get her name tattooed on his hand. Wait what was her name again? Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Thak god me and my daughter already have a great life. And as i het older i hope its better too

Quoting bribabyfever7:

Say good bye to him.... like years ago. Make a life for you and your baby. A good life without criminalities in it..............

Trust me.

ItsMega_
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:00 AM

You may have already said this, but how old are you?

I have had family, friends, coworkers and my sons father who were sentenced to jail time. AND I am a corrections officer myself. Let me tell you one thing, a man in jail can do NOTHING for you. This guy doesn't sound like anything I'd want around even if he wasn't incarcerated. Move on, do better for yourself and your child. Everyone makes mistakes, but it sounds to me like he never learned from any of his. Good luck. When I was growing up my bio. father was in and out of prision, and had numerous kids by numerous other women, we have no relationship whatsoever (nothing positive anyway). I haven't spoke to him in years, and I turned out just fine. It's hard and it hurts but sometimes, that's just how life is. Stay strong and keep your head up!

bribabyfever7
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:04 AM
That's so good and i hope it continues to get better and better for ever......

I just would not ever take my child to see her "father" who does things to jeopardize their relationship and land himself behind bars for visiting hours to see him... my ex did this. And expected me to stay with him after lies and lies and lies. He went to prison and i said good bye-! I dont steal from people, do drugs, or anything criminally related so he needs someone who has his lying capabilities and criminal behavior qualities best of luck to them. Find a real Father figure for your beautiful baby

Quoting Anonymous:

Thak god me and my daughter already have a great life. And as i het older i hope its better too

Quoting bribabyfever7:

Trust me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured