Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to seduce a rich man so I can live off of child support.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That is all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM

why not just marry him? you would get more money that way..

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM
What.... No way I couldn't 1200 is just my house payment.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not that hard. I could survive off of $1200 a month. Hell I could survive off of $1000 a month. Any less than that would be pushing it though.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do u survive on 1200 ?

Quoting southernbelletx:

Thats what some bitches here think I did... I get 1200 a month for DS. I am the one who put ex thru school though, and that covers his school tuition, clothes, medical, and sports. Blah. Judgmental women, yuck

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rlk121909
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

lol ive thought about it cuz itd be so nice but id never actually do it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Eh it's easy to find guys with money they are all over just have to know what types of places they go,,, these days it's geeky guys lmao likely easy to seduce them ,,, comic book stores Trekkie fests ,,, you'll find someone with mad comp guy cash lol or something haaha ha

Obviously being funny I love geeky types married one myself ,,, or not funny either way it's jokes :P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I don't own a house. I rent, so that makes a difference. And my car is also paid off, so that's another bill I don't have to worry about.

Quoting Supervane:

What.... No way I couldn't 1200 is just my house payment.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not that hard. I could survive off of $1200 a month. Hell I could survive off of $1000 a month. Any less than that would be pushing it though.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do u survive on 1200 ?

Quoting southernbelletx:

Thats what some bitches here think I did... I get 1200 a month for DS. I am the one who put ex thru school though, and that covers his school tuition, clothes, medical, and sports. Blah. Judgmental women, yuck

1stpreggers
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:09 AM

me too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Rich men are smarter than you. Give it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM
You've been watching wa too much Big Bang...

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh it's easy to find guys with money they are all over just have to know what types of places they go,,, these days it's geeky guys lmao likely easy to seduce them ,,, comic book stores Trekkie fests ,,, you'll find someone with mad comp guy cash lol or something haaha ha

Obviously being funny I love geeky types married one myself ,,, or not funny either way it's jokes :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Erm...do you live in the ghetto?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Get in line, lol.  What you won't know is that the rich man probably already has several baby mama's that thought of it so there won't be shit left for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)