Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to seduce a rich man so I can live off of child support.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That is all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (41-49):
zoo003
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Well, I guess it is good to have goals....however, if it were me, I might rethink that one, but each to their own.   

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Do you live off of 1200/month? That's not alot.

Quoting southernbelletx:

Thats what some bitches here think I did... I get 1200 a month for DS. I am the one who put ex thru school though, and that covers his school tuition, clothes, medical, and sports. Blah. Judgmental women, yuck
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Hey ya could do much worse for a baby daddy then a socially awkward phd who is a tenured scientist at a university lol

Quoting Anonymous:

You've been watching wa too much Big Bang...

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh it's easy to find guys with money they are all over just have to know what types of places they go,,, these days it's geeky guys lmao likely easy to seduce them ,,, comic book stores Trekkie fests ,,, you'll find someone with mad comp guy cash lol or something haaha ha

Obviously being funny I love geeky types married one myself ,,, or not funny either way it's jokes :P

your_angel
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Lmao right! Sorry but if you're ugly you better be able to work, cook, clean, and raise kids lol

Quoting Supervane:

You better be super hot like Victoria secret model or Ms universe super hot. Otherwise you gotta make a living like the rest of us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zuverlassig2jl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Yup.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's thought processes like this, that make those of us who do have children with rich men, look like we did it just for the money.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Yup =P

Quoting your_angel:

Lmao right! Sorry but if you're ugly you better be able to work, cook, clean, and raise kids lol

Quoting Supervane:

You better be super hot like Victoria secret model or Ms universe super hot. Otherwise you gotta make a living like the rest of us.

southernbelletx
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Noooo that's not my sole income. That's just my cs. Lol my kids school tuition is almost that a month. I was just saying I get bashed for getting more than 200 a month

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you live off of 1200/month? That's not alot.

Quoting southernbelletx:

Thats what some bitches here think I did... I get 1200 a month for DS. I am the one who put ex thru school though, and that covers his school tuition, clothes, medical, and sports. Blah. Judgmental women, yuck

Fistandantalus
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Cool story Bro.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)