Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married men on dating sites cheating and they are sneaky. Update!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm newly divorced and online dating. I met My ex online dating. Married 7 Years. I can't get over how many married men try to talk to me. Even when I post I'm not looking for friends with benefits or a hook up. Makes me ill. Plus they r sneaky by not posting pics but sending them by e-mail or Text. So all you ladies so sure your man won't cheat. Don't be to sure. I have lost faith in men from this. I'm moible sorry for the tyos if there are any.

>>> Woke up to another poor married soul (with no photo) who's dealing with a divorce and the wifey is dragging him through the coals. He just needs someone to talk to. Are these guy for real?? Is anyone falling for this junk?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Maybe he did and that was the appeal. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was briefly on Match.com about 8 years ago. This guy contacts me. He didn't have a picture on his profile, but said he'd email some to me. I about pissed my pants. It was my ex's cousin's husband!!! I mean, no doubt whatsoever, you know how people can resemble someone closely, this guy had the same profession, lived in the same small town, and when he gave me his email address, it was his first initial and last name. I have no idea how he didn't recognize me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I thought about that, too lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he did and that was the appeal. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was briefly on Match.com about 8 years ago. This guy contacts me. He didn't have a picture on his profile, but said he'd email some to me. I about pissed my pants. It was my ex's cousin's husband!!! I mean, no doubt whatsoever, you know how people can resemble someone closely, this guy had the same profession, lived in the same small town, and when he gave me his email address, it was his first initial and last name. I have no idea how he didn't recognize me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Because they don't really trust their husbands.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said I only get hit on by married me. I said I get hit on alot by married men. Why do women get all defensive and mad, I'm not looking for married men. They come looking for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Barronbaby
by Brandi on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Not every man is like that. Someday you will find the right one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I'm sure some desperate girl is falling for it.

I have put in my profile that you must have pictures if you want to message me. And I refuse to talk to someone, no matter how cute, if they are married or separated. Still does not work. I have had the same guy message me over & over again. I don't respond because he doesn't have a picture. I finally ended up blocking him last week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Megan11587
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM
You can't base your opinion of all men based on men you find on a dating website. That's ridiculous.
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Not every man is like that. I am sure my dh is faithful but i dont need to prove that to you or anybody else.

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Both of those sites are free and are known hook up sites. Why joy try paying for one. You get what you pay for.

Quoting Anonymous:

Plenty of fish and okcupid.match.com. Are the sites I use.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)