Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married men on dating sites cheating and they are sneaky. Update!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm newly divorced and online dating. I met My ex online dating. Married 7 Years. I can't get over how many married men try to talk to me. Even when I post I'm not looking for friends with benefits or a hook up. Makes me ill. Plus they r sneaky by not posting pics but sending them by e-mail or Text. So all you ladies so sure your man won't cheat. Don't be to sure. I have lost faith in men from this. I'm moible sorry for the tyos if there are any.

>>> Woke up to another poor married soul (with no photo) who's dealing with a divorce and the wifey is dragging him through the coals. He just needs someone to talk to. Are these guy for real?? Is anyone falling for this junk?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Not every man is like that. I am sure my dh is faithful but i dont need to prove that to you or anybody else.

No, you *think* your DH is faithful.  I think mine is,too.  No one is truly sure, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I trolled Ashley Maddison for a while. I was bored. I'm not proud. I talked to quite a few married men. All from my area. A few sent me pics. One guy in particular had a very very distinct look. Bright red hair and the works. I didn't know him, at the time. And I NEVER sent him pictures of myself, so he has no idea who I am. I work at a local restaurant and guess who has been coming in with his wife? Mr redhead. I so badly want to say something to him while she is in the bathroom. Like "how stupid are you?" I never will. But, I know...

She's probably one of these "I'm positive my husband would never cheat" dummies.  ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM

There's always that chance but he has given me no reason not to trust him so I can't live my life all paranoid Googling his every move.  That's no way to live.

dbrown1989
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM

How bout pick a new dating site. I met my fiance online and I never was approached by anyone married...and my fiance is very loyal. I trust him with everything in me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Omg I was on POF for a while and about 90 % of men who messaged me were married and had pics. Smh. Scumbags
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:49 AM

And boom goes the dynamite

Quoting Anonymous:

Not every man is like that. I am sure my dh is faithful but i dont need to prove that to you or anybody else.

duejan13th
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I would want to know..........

Quoting Anonymous:

That's an excellent idea! And so so tempting!

Quoting zoo003:

I know I shouldn't laugh (probably because I am tired), but the thought of you writing on the bill, "check out your dh's profile on Ashley Maddison" or "for a good time, check out your dh's profile on Ashley Maddison" and giving it to the wife just cracked me up.  :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I trolled Ashley Maddison for a while. I was bored. I'm not proud. I talked to quite a few married men. All from my area. A few sent me pics. One guy in particular had a very very distinct look. Bright red hair and the works. I didn't know him, at the time. And I NEVER sent him pictures of myself, so he has no idea who I am. I work at a local restaurant and guess who has been coming in with his wife? Mr redhead. I so badly want to say something to him while she is in the bathroom. Like "how stupid are you?" I never will. But, I know...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Alot has happened since we first got together so no i dont think i know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

No, you *think* your DH is faithful.  I think mine is,too.  No one is truly sure, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Alot has happened since we first got together so no i dont think i know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Except you literally can't know something about any other person 100%.  

kidlover2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I disagree with this. I KNOW my SO is not cheating on me. I also knew that my ex-husband was. It's not difficult to figure this out. There is a difference between knowing now that your partner is not cheating and knowing that he/she will never cheat. If all you can do is *think* your dh is faithful, that's a miserable relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)