Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Most days I hate my husband and wish I had never married him. I am sick and tired of being totally ignored. He won't even kiss me most days. He is so self involved. He won't even hold my hand in public or walk by me in a store. Forget a sex life. We have not had sex in over a month and honestly I don't care to have some sex with him because he is so selfish and makes me do all I mean ALL the work and I end up faking it in the end just to get it over with. And he screams and yells at me about every little thing. I'm sick and tired of being treated like shit. All day every day. The only thing good about my life right now is my son. But my husband just makes me mad. Well that is my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryjmom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Divorce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you tried counseling? Maybe you need to put some fear into him & leave for a little while.
jacandjay
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Counseling...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:33 AM

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that but if your so miserable in your marriage why not leave?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Do you know why he is acting like this? Has this just started or has he always been this way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:34 AM
I have tried threatening to stay the night somewhere else but he just gets his mommy involved and she blames everything on me and I submit cuz I don't want to be disrespectful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you tried counseling? Maybe you need to put some fear into him & leave for a little while.

sonnyswoman75
by Malisa on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Been there and done and got divorced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:36 AM
It started slowly and has just got worse and worse. Its at the point now everything sucks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know why he is acting like this? Has this just started or has he always been this way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Same here
Corrylove
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Time goes by so fast and if you have tried everything you can to make it work with no results I would move on before another 5 yrs goes by and your even more unhappy...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured