Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should i forgive?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM
  • 31 Replies
Last night I had a date and we invited my best friend along.Well my date decided he was more interested in my best friend. Well I got a little drunk and I spent the night near the toilet.We let him stay the night because he lived 3 hours away. While I was puking he tried putting the moves on here.She turned him down and so later on he tried with me and then later on today calls and says we should be friends.I really feel he acted like scum.He wants to be friends and hang out.She I keep itvas friends and forgive or should I tell him go to hell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him to go straight to HELL

LCG83
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Tell him to go to hell. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:50 AM

For one you should never invite your best friend along especially if she is prettier are has a better personality. Second no you shouldn't be his friend then you look like even more of a sucker. 

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Why is he even still an option... There are plenty of other better men out there forget about him, he had clearly demonstrated he's nothing special.
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM
And he only wants to be around you to get closer to her.

Quoting MPH_2010:

For one you should never invite your best friend along especially if she is prettier are has a better personality. Second no you shouldn't be his friend then you look like even more of a sucker. 

1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM
This

Quoting MPH_2010:

young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Let him go to hell, he wants to hang with you so he can also hang out with the friend, or have the friend tell I'm she changed her mind and wants to hook up, have her meet him in a hotel room. When he gets there she tells him to get in the shower, then grab his clothes, drop them off at the front office and say they were in the hallway, then leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Right to hell...no way would be friends with a jackass like that!
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:53 AM
No.
what he did was douchebaggy. He was on a date with you. If that's any indicator of his character then I say RUN.
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:53 AM
LOL! So the "prettier" girl gets punished? Come on now...that's not fair. Your whole reply was all wrong. LOL! Someone jump in here and help out. I'm too tired to think of anything else to say.

Quoting MPH_2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)