Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession. I HATE my body.

Posted by   + Show Post

I feel less of a woman with no breast. I hate being carded everywhere I go. People look at me as my husbands daughter. I feel 25 but can't get other people to see me as even 18 :( I am 4"11 80lbs Measurments = 28 , 25 , 34

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:19 AM

lol thanks. You are right and I mean I don't think I'm ugly it's just the sex appeal I suppose I feel I'm lacking. I have went to lingerie stores around here and even the XS is to big, It's just frustrating I want to look sexy and feel sexy but it's hard for me. Thank you though for your kind words I really appreciate it!

Quoting Anonymous:

You do look young, but there is a lot to be proud of. Your figure is great. Even with the lack of boobs, you honestly pull it off. You are pretty, nice complexion, smile, hair...You need to look at the good things you have too. You're short? Lots of people like petite women.  Put on some heels and a Victoria's Secret bra and you will be good to go! Lol

Quoting MPH_2010:

TY this is me..

Quoting Anonymous:

If that's you in your picture...You look every bit of a woman and mom. You do not look like a child at all.

MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I will be 25 in 3 days!

Quoting Sassy762:

How old are you....if you don't mind me asking

Quoting MPH_2010:

lol yeah. I can still wear all my teenage clothes and I'm cheap so haven't upgraded in a while!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

You are cute BUT wearing that pettiskirt/tutu skirt does make you look really young....just saying

Quoting MPH_2010:

TY this is me..My profile pic was when I was bigger from being pregnant!

Quoting Anonymous:

If that's you in your picture...You look every bit of a woman and mom. You do not look like a child at all.

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:20 AM

You are simply gorgeous and that would be the first thing I notice about you. P

MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

When you are 40 and even 50, you will get to laugh at all those people who so rudely judged you.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Well you don't look it and that is really a very good thing.It may not seem like it but trust me....it really is, lol

Quoting MPH_2010:

I will be 25 in 3 days!

Quoting Sassy762:

How old are you....if you don't mind me asking

Quoting MPH_2010:

lol yeah. I can still wear all my teenage clothes and I'm cheap so haven't upgraded in a while!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

You are cute BUT wearing that pettiskirt/tutu skirt does make you look really young....just saying

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a padded or water bra to give you a little more of a bust. Then wear heels.  I only have that problem when I wear flats but majority or the time I wear heels at least 3inches which makes me feel better. The chest area I dont have that problem but my sister does and I go out and by different types of bras to help her look a little bustier. Dont hate your body embrace it and add to what ever you do have:) hugs to you > )

one more thing I just saw your full pictures:) you are very pretty . To help you look a little older I would cut my hair a little shorter if your comfortable with that and I agree you wardrobe has got to change. Do you guys have a Charlotte Russe store in your area? IF not they are online as well they are inexpensive and they cater to the 20-29 year old age groups. Start with the wardrobe first is my suggestion. To me your body is fine now that Im actually seeing your full pic.

Thanks. I will consider something like that. We do not have that here but I will check online. Thanks for your help!

MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Thank you very much!

Quoting teal_phoenix:

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

you are welcome

simple smile

Quoting MPH_2010:

Thank you very much!

Quoting teal_phoenix:

prinzesa_edith
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:25 AM

your soo cute! great body, be glad girl. aftaer my girls i havent lost my tummy apron, and thats not sexy

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:27 AM

TY and ah tummies .. I had a C-section and have that impossible pudge that will not go away. THANK GOD for Zumba lol

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

your soo cute! great body, be glad girl. aftaer my girls i havent lost my tummy apron, and thats not sexy

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN