Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession. I HATE my body.

Posted by   + Show Post

I feel less of a woman with no breast. I hate being carded everywhere I go. People look at me as my husbands daughter. I feel 25 but can't get other people to see me as even 18 :( I am 4"11 80lbs Measurments = 28 , 25 , 34

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Replies (31-38):
MPH_2010
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I have experienced pretty much everything you said. It's sad that changing your breast could change so much. I am shocked it decreased so much for ya'll

Quoting coronado25:

My sis  and I felt that way. She is also 4 11, super petite, very pretty childlike face. I am 5 foot, not as pretty, and about ten pounds heavier. We are two years apart and have 3 other sisters who are  younger and all over 5ft 5. Our taller sisters did not experience, but did witness that well beyond teenage hood, assumed to be a child ren everywhere we went.  We'd go out with our husbands and children and be given child menus. We could not even buy a box of matches at a convenience store without ID because in Florida you must be 18, even though we don't smoke and only need them for birthday candles or camping.  We would get pulled over by police thinking we were too young to drive. We have both had people on different occasions assume our husbands are either our fathers (even though they are only a few years older than we are)  or worse,   child molesters. We have been stopped in a mall at the ages of 26 and 28 by truant officers, held and harrassed, since our purses were in the strollers being pushed elsewhere by our mom and her friend at that moment. It has been suggested to our younger taller sisters, on other occasions, that they must sit at a table and not at the bar with us, because no one under 21 can sit at the bar. Our taller, younger sisters were 21 22 and 24 at the time and she and I were 28 and 30.

At a certain age, this becomes humiliating. Both my sister and I had breast augmentations after weaning our children.  If we could've added heighth, we would have forgone the breast augmentation and become taller. But that is not an option.  Since our breast augmentations, these incidents have decreased 1000 fold.  And yes we are both SUPER HAPPY about that.

Do whatever you like, because it is your life, and you only live once, make it a happy one, especially if what will make it happy poses no harm to anyone else.

These incidents decreased a hundredfold since our boob jobs. We could both care less about the bra size.

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:06 AM

you sound perfect to me :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM
I like your new pic. Looks good.

Quoting white_wolf454:

your pretty mama and maybe with a clothing update it might help 

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Agreed. I wish I still looked younger than my age. I don't get that anymore.

Quoting Sassy762:

Well you don't look it and that is really a very good thing.It may not seem like it but trust me....it really is, lol

Quoting MPH_2010:

I will be 25 in 3 days!

Quoting Sassy762:

How old are you....if you don't mind me asking

Quoting MPH_2010:

lol yeah. I can still wear all my teenage clothes and I'm cheap so haven't upgraded in a while!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

You are cute BUT wearing that pettiskirt/tutu skirt does make you look really young....just saying

Quoting MPH_2010:

TY this is me..My profile pic was when I was bigger from being pregnant!

Quoting Anonymous:

If that's you in your picture...You look every bit of a woman and mom. You do not look like a child at all.

nekoXfishie
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this

i get where your coming from, i'm 4'11" and i'm 19. every one thinks i'm a 14-ish, and that my fiance is my big brother.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:39 AM

thankyou , its the first i liked in a long time 

Quoting Anonymous:

I like your new pic. Looks good.

Quoting white_wolf454:

your pretty mama and maybe with a clothing update it might help 

prinzesa_edith
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:44 PM

lol, thats funny, because thats exactly what i was thinking last night. i thought, "im sleepy., im gonna send her a friend request and go to bed." then i wake up this morning and this is what you said. lol here is me, im in the black and silver on the left.

Quoting MPH_2010:

LOL.. Hey I'm gonna send you a FR. I'm going to bed but you seem really cool and I like cool people :P

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

i tried it but im not coordinated enough. lol im from san diego. just moved out here.

Quoting MPH_2010:

Awesome Don't tell me youd from Alabama too :P ha. Have you tried zumba? It's wonderful lol. There are many diff. styles you can do it at home or in a class and it's a lot of fun plus exercise. PERFECT COMBO haha!

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

you actually remind me of me. lol, only the fact that i now have 3 girls and i have not dropped all the weight. but if i was thinner id look even more yoiunger. im 25 also.

Quoting MPH_2010:

TY and ah tummies .. I had a C-section and have that impossible pudge that will not go away. THANK GOD for Zumba lol

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

your soo cute! great body, be glad girl. aftaer my girls i havent lost my tummy apron, and thats not sexy

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

If that's you in your picture...You look every bit of a woman and mom. You do not look like a child at all.

MPH_2010
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Aw your so pretty and you do remind me of myself ha. <3 it!

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

lol, thats funny, because thats exactly what i was thinking last night. i thought, "im sleepy., im gonna send her a friend request and go to bed." then i wake up this morning and this is what you said. lol here is me, im in the black and silver on the left.

Quoting MPH_2010:

LOL.. Hey I'm gonna send you a FR. I'm going to bed but you seem really cool and I like cool people :P

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

i tried it but im not coordinated enough. lol im from san diego. just moved out here.

Quoting MPH_2010:

Awesome Don't tell me youd from Alabama too :P ha. Have you tried zumba? It's wonderful lol. There are many diff. styles you can do it at home or in a class and it's a lot of fun plus exercise. PERFECT COMBO haha!

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

you actually remind me of me. lol, only the fact that i now have 3 girls and i have not dropped all the weight. but if i was thinner id look even more yoiunger. im 25 also.

Quoting MPH_2010:

TY and ah tummies .. I had a C-section and have that impossible pudge that will not go away. THANK GOD for Zumba lol

Quoting prinzesa_edith:

your soo cute! great body, be glad girl. aftaer my girls i havent lost my tummy apron, and thats not sexy

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN