Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Is it just me or is she batshit crazy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Replies (161-162):
SparklePants
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM

LOL.

You guys don't think she's actually dating all these guys right? Some of them are real, some of them are publicity stunts used to get people talking about her (and the males she's dating) on the radio, tv, mags. 

She's not a very good singer, buts she's a great business woman, she knows she's not Adele, she doesn't have a long term future in the singing business (think of her like a boy band). So she takes what she can get now, which is why a lot of you are confused about her age, how many 23 year olds still play the cutesy woe is me, had my heart broken by a boy gimmick? 

She knows what she is doing, she gets people talking about her, interested in her dating life, which in turn makes them interested in who her next song will be about, which means money for her.

FYI, that One Direction guy was a set up, I read it was actually his team that set it up but they couldn't stand each other and he broke the contract off, she was pissed because she didn't even want to be seen with him and now she looks like a slut. That little ploy about flying to see him was probably something she's using to write a song about.

ArmyGal
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM

She has issues. She's 23 and not a teen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN