Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Karma is a b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yesterday I ran into this girl I went to high school with.  I haven't seen her since 1994.  It was really weird because even though she looks totally different I knew exactly who she was.  Also...we live in a completely different city.

Anyway, in high school she was a total bitch.  She was mean as hell.  She always had the best of everything and made fun of those who did not.  She would pants people in the hallway, steal clothes out of gym lockers and soak them, put ketchup on a lunch room seat and then invite an unpopular girl to sit with her, she made fun of everyone and made many girls cry.  I did my best to steer clear of her in school.  Daddy bought her everything her heart desired and they lived in one of the biggest houses in town.  I am sure you all know a girl like this or went to school with one.  She made the girls on Mean Girls look nice. 

Well last night I was dropping DD off at church and I see this girl and say hi.  She asks if I want to go get a coffee or something and catch up.  Part of me went right back to high school and wondered what kind of prank this would be.  I figured she was driving the Lexus in the parking lot.

Nope she gets into this beat up old van.  We meet for coffee and she proceeds to tell me about who she married...(A first class jerk from high school) and how he started working for his dad's company but quit.  Both got disowned by their parents.  Now they are barely scraping by.

Now I do feel bad that they are in this position...but a part of me is thinking...  This is what happens when you treat people like shit and act like a spoiled brat.  No one is there when you need them.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:04 AM

bump

Pnukey
by Jenn on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Ouch!  Does she want to be your new bestie now?

angelenia
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:08 AM
i was frequently the target of girls who acted like her. it was constant humiliation. sounds like she is humbled quite a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my_babies_n_me
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I know a girl like this... she didn't get married after school, but came down with a rare disease that messed with her eyes or something and made her look different. She wanted pity and nobody gave it to her. Everyone that has mentioned her has said she got what she deserved. I steered clear of her in school and haven't talked to her in over 10 years...sometimes I wonder if I should reach out to her since nobody else will...idk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:09 AM
That's how most of the a holes from high school end up. They get over confident thinking they can live in their high school mentality forever and that just doesn't work. I would probably just ask her so do you regret anything from high school. And see if she has learned her lesson about making fun of others. Bet she hasn't. And secretly id be JUMPING UP WND DOWN laughing inside. As bad as that sounds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I don't know.  But she did a lot of awful stuff in high school that she hasn't even acknowledged.  One thing I forgot to put in my OP.  My best friend had seriously long beautiful hair.  This girl cut a huge chunk out of it.

Quoting Pnukey:

Ouch!  Does she want to be your new bestie now?

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I've seen this happen and I'm not sure I believe if you're a bad person, bad things will happen, but I truly believe if you are a good person, good things will happen.

dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Girls can be so mean. I'd feel sorrier for the girls she picked on and wonder how THEY'RE doing before even being slightly concerned about the ex bully
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM

A girl who acted similarly in school sent me a fb friend request and I accepted. Years ago this girl would steal cars, use them to go shopping (sometimes with stolen wallets/purses that she found in the cars), and then she'd dump them. A few months ago she was on fb crying because someone stole her van. She posted things like, "Why would anyone do such a thing, I don't deserve this" and it took everything in my power not to say a word. She STILL talks about it once in a while and has never once connected the dots that she WAS that car thief just a few years back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I've seen it happen a couple times myself and I don't feel sorry for them though I don't gloat in their misfortune either.

I knew a horrible horrible person on high school. She was nothing short of mean and she made my life hell. A few years back her boyfriend accidentally shot her in the head killing her. Now of course I don't wish that on anyone but I didn't feel a bit of sorrow either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)