Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

9 former american idol contestants file lawsuit. claim they were forced to leave because they were black

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/342095

Sorry. Mobile and no way to make it a click.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Sour grapes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Can anyone make it clicky? I don't see how that could be true considering they have had winners that were black and others have gone pretty far in the competition.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Its basically the ones who were told they could go on but then let go because they failed to disclose prior criminal records . They say they were humiliated on TV.

If you are central zone good morning America is about to have the story. East coast may have already ran it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can anyone make it clicky? I don't see how that could be true considering they have had winners that were black and others have gone pretty far in the competition.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM
sam12796
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Its basically the ones who were told they could go on but then let go because they failed to disclose prior criminal records . They say they were humiliated on TV.

If you are central zone good morning America is about to have the story. East coast may have already ran it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if this is true then that is on them. Not the show. Honestly would we want someone callled an American Idol that hid the fact that they have a criminal record anyway? It is in the rules I am sure somewhere in the paperwork they signed about this. They need to move on already.

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Lol they will get laughed out of court
First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Oh sweet Jesus
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM

LOL doesn't surprise me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM
They claim American idol created a cruel and inhumane scheme to exploit black contestants.

Quoting sam12796:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if this is true then that is on them. Not the show. Honestly would we want someone callled an American Idol that hid the fact that they have a criminal record anyway? It is in the rules I am sure somewhere in the paperwork they signed about this. They need to move on already.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN