Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

9 former american idol contestants file lawsuit. claim they were forced to leave because they were black

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/342095

Sorry. Mobile and no way to make it a click.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (71-74):
godsgirl26
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Oh my gah.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Yep, I forgot about her. She is fantastic! They tried to blame her dismal on nondisclosure of her posing nude. Ridiculous!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mandesa is another one who went.far.but never won ai.r. Sin didn't like her cause she was a fat girl. But she's made it big in.contemporary Christian.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure that it was the case for all of them. But me and Elton John feel the same when it comes to Jennifer Hudson. Look where she is now and she didn't need to win AI.

AI gets it wrong most of the time anyway. Even if the home audience is voting. The only ones out there worth a damn who actually won are Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. Can't deny that kind of talent.

mommy2twoboys46
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

This is such a bullshit claim from people who are just money hungry and mad that they didn't get their easy meal ticket from AI.

The only way they will have a case is if they can prove that there were white contestants who were either allowed to go on despite their criminal records, or who were sent home without being exploited on television. I do agree that AI did that for ratings, and if they can prove that they intentionally did it to only the black people, they may have a case. As ridiculous as I think it is, they might be able to do it, Smh. 

viv212
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Well that sucks.

But no, that name doesn't ring a bell.

Her name was Cherry or Frenchy or something like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you talking about mandesa?

If so, she didn't have an abortion. Simon just didn't like her cause she was a fat black woman.

Quoting viv212:

Yeah let me know. She sang good, too. She was a heavy black girl. I could definitely be wrong though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't heard that...off to google lol

Quoting viv212:

Didn't they want one girl to leave also because she had an abortion?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)