Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Facebook is a window to your world

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

What does your Facebook page say about you? Is it honest? Is it private?

Have you learned anything interesting about people you haven't seen in years?

There were these 2 girls in high school, super pretty. But super bitchy too. Made fun of me for being pregnant at 17, etc. Well, they BOTH got pregnant (not sure if on purpose) right after high school. That was 11 years ago. One of the girls is struggling to get through school, but seems like she really changed her attitude. The other, Queen Bitch, never continued school and by the looks of her page, her parents take care of her kid more than she does and all she does is party. (More pictures of her at parties and bars and keg stands than with her kids).

Sort of makes me look at my life a little differently and realize it's really not as bad as it seems. Yeah DH doesn't make much, yeah we don't live in the best house, or the top neighborhood... But I'm married to my high school sweetheart, 3 beautiful, healthy happy kids, and we spend tons of time together as a family. I feel like I'm doing something right.

I guess my FB page says that I'm all about my kids. There are pictures of them EVERYWHERE. And those e-cards. Those crack me up lol. Mine is set to private, only because I have an old, crazy BFF and I don't want her seeing my life. (She wants to break up my marriage - long story lol)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LittlePistol87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM

My Facebook is private and I don't post pictures of my kids. It shows I'm a photographer. That's about it.  

eve210
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I agree, most of the time Facebook says it all.

Mine is private and I only have family and close friends on my friends list so only about 50 people total. My page consists of pictures of my boys and funny memes, that's about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN