Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dog and husband can suck it!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I go to take my dog out this morning for her morning pee and as soon as we get outside so must of seen a bird for something because she took off and pulled me down the stairs and I rolled(like a fat kid) into my car!! I ended up letting go of the leash and she was lose. I was slowly trying to get her and she's laying in the grass like it was a "come and get me" game. She doesn't get out much so it took me a minute to remember how I got her in last time... So I get up get all excited and ask her if se wants a treat. She ran faster to the door the I could lol. I get in to check out the damage and my knee and elbow are all messed up(I look like a little kid that fell off her bike) and I call DH through the whole story he says "is Chip ok?" What an ass lol I send him a picture of my knee and now he feels bad lol asshat

I don't mean she doesn't go out much I mean she doesn't get off her leash often... I need to proof read before I hit send
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:47 AM
That sucks I would've still been outside laughing at myself or cursing.
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:50 AM
:(
Hope you feel better
And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who uses the term ASSHAT lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SavdNSanctified
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I'm sorry, but the mental picture of a person rolling into their car (like a fat kid) has me dying! Lol. But I hope you're OK!
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM

hahahaha asshat. classic.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Hopefully he understands that he owes you chocolate and dinner :-) any well trained dh would know that.... hopefully you trained him well :-) lol
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:33 AM

that reminds me of when I was in 3rd grade and our lab/chow mix dragged me across the street on my back... I had some pretty horrible road rash from it. Due to that and few other really bad scrapes on my back my skin is extremely sensitive on my back. hope you feel better soon and that your joints dont get too stiff after that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN