Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i cant be the only one?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
That has a no animal policy?? I just don't care for pets. Every pet I had as a kid was taken away and given to someone else as a gift (yes my family was terrible) and then my sister became and animal horder I think she had like 13 cats and 3 dogs piss and shit everywhere. I also lived with a family after running away that had an animal issue. ever since then as an adult with kids I could not be bothered with animals we had a cat for 2 years and I rehomed him for being nuts he required way too much attention and needed room to run and my son was terrified of him. So a few months later we got a guiene pig I told my husband I'm not responsible for her at all. She died in November after 6 years. Everyone is hounding me for a puppy. I just can't wrap my head around the idea.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Eh I've always had pets
Dogs
Hamsters
A cockatiel that I hated! Lol
Im allergic to cats.i can't imagine not having a pet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I love animals. If it wasn't for time, money, & common sense, I'd have a dozen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I hate cats but my dad is allergic so we never had one. But we always had dogs, BIG dogs! Now we have two and they're awesome. I love my doggies:)

happykitty316
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM

To each their own.  We had pets as children - I now have a house full of cats and dogs as well as a farm.  My nephew spent a year convincing my sister to get him a fish.  She just can't be bothered and doesn't like animals.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:08 AM

people with pets live longer.

peaches_04
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I wont live in a house without animals
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I don't have a no animal policy but I don't really want any now or ever. I don't want to clean up after them, pay for their food, vet bills, worry about them when we're not home, ect. They seem like a major hassle. I don't want hair in my food or breath in my face.

No animals here. We had two Beta Fish... yeah, one died when we lost power for 6 days thanks to a major storm and then the other I donated to the local bank.

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:11 AM
My mom got my kids a kitten for Christmas and I never knew I could hate anything so much.
la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I think that's only people who like the pets. I swear our cat is going to be the death of me.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

people with pets live longer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I dislike pets. I don't wish them dead or not feel bad when they're hurt, but I don't care to have them living with me. They make me anxious and I'm uncomfortable around them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN