Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EFF you Monday!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 32 Replies

hate it!!!! lol we need an extra day in between saturday and sunday. But since it is monday whats on your to-do list today? for me, it is ironing, laundry & (bless it, shitty winter) i need to mop because of that wonderful salt all over the side walks and roads and then the shit turns my floors different colors...yay.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

After nearly 12 weeks of maternity leave, I am back at work this morning!  Thank god it's starting pretty slow because I'm so rusty!

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this

I dont make to do lists...I try and shit never gets done lol. I just do whatever I feel needs to be done.

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Well, I had planned on grocery shopping, but last nights snow and ice put a wrench in that. My kids have a snow day, and are outside playing. We will be lounging around since the roads are crap.

mary841108
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM

aww you guys got hit with that garbage too? unfortunately our school never closes for anything so i had to drive in that crap today lol

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Well, I had planned on grocery shopping, but last nights snow and ice put a wrench in that. My kids have a snow day, and are outside playing. We will be lounging around since the roads are crap.

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Washing all the vomit covered laundry. My DS was a sickly little boy this weekend. I've got my "I hate Mondays" panties on though!

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I got up and went to the gym today and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Today was my first day. Yay me. I just finished my house cleaning and I am going to go hang out with my sister for the day.

mary841108
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM

that's always fun LOL hope he is feeling better and hope you dont catch it

Quoting s.osborne:

Washing all the vomit covered laundry. My DS was a sickly little boy this weekend. I've got my "I hate Mondays" panties on though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Nothing as of now spent most of the night in the er and now cuddling on the couch with ds. If my fs card comes in I'll go to the store.
indyb
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I was going to mop the floors and do some other deep cleaning but instead i'll be taking my ds to the doctor since he is sick....again!

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Living in Michigan, you get used to the crap, but I was so happy they finally got a day off. The snow this year has really blew. It took my dh an hour to get to work. (a 20 minute drive) As soon as my daughter wakes up and eats, we're going out to play before it rains. The boys want to shovel the driveway. Lol. Dh is sad he will miss a chance to snow blow. He hasn't had a chance to use it yet this year.

Quoting mary841108:

aww you guys got hit with that garbage too? unfortunately our school never closes for anything so i had to drive in that crap today lol

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)