Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sad I missed the excitement of TTC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I never tried to have a baby the both came unexpectedly at a bad time. Yes I was irresponsible about birth control. I got my tubes tied so it wouldn't happen again but I really wish I would have had that experience of being happy to see a positive pregnancy test.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I can understand that. On the flip side, I wish I could have just had a baby without medication and pressure.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting audreesmama:

I can understand that. On the flip side, I wish I could have just had a baby without medication and pressure.

Or heartbreak :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Denecia
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I had one planned and one surprise. There really was no difference in excitement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM
That too. Disappointment, miscarriages and d&c's suck.

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

Quoting audreesmama:

Or heartbreak :(

ArisMom208
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM
2 moms liked this

I wish i didn't have to TTC.

Its not fun to want something so badly and get a big fat negative over and over again.

MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Eh, I see your point and it does kinda suck. But in the end either way is a perfect baby and that's the really important part!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
JadsW
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I get it. Life doesn't always happen the way we want it to. Don't dwell on it. You can't go back. Just enjoy what you have & let go of how you thought things would happen. It was never meant to be in the first place. I speak from experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM

It's not always happy. It takes a long time for some couples and it's very stressful. Causes arguments and whatnot. My first just happened. We weren't preventing, weren't trying. I was off birth control for over 2 years before we got pregnant. My 2nd, first time having sex after our first was born, I was pregnant. Now with our 3rd, it took about a year and a half to have this baby of really trying and it was very stressful. Granted, that positive test was VERY exciting.. it's hard to try and try and fail and fail.

bchic24
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Consider it a blessing. I've been ttc for two years and it's not easy! But I can see where you're coming from.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I only had one and now I can have no more. I was 16 so I wasn't excited about the pregnancy and I didn't have a husband to decorate with or bring home my baby with.
No one was excited until he got here because I was a kid. I wish I would have gotten to be excited too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)