Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my SO is about to get kicked in the face

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If I wasn't so weak, that is.

I've been really sick all weekend. I finally get out of bed this morning to kiss my kids good bye and send them off to school and I notice my house is beyond trashed. My SO promised to clean it up yesterday but he clearly didn't because its way worse! Now the asshole is taking a LONG bath because his head hurts. His head tends to magically hurt whenever I need him to do something. He's been in the bath for over an hour, in the dark. I mean, really? And I woke up with laryngitis so I can't even bitch at him! Ugh!

Vent over.

BTW, before anyone says it, he was sick last week, he gave it to me so I know he's not sick. He's just being a lazy asshole.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell him he's acting like a girl. Lmao! Taking a bath because his head hurts!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
piratehooker
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM
My DH works his ass off AT WORK. At home, it my job. He will leave shit not done and messy even if I'm sick or gone for a day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea, he's usually great but it seems like his lazy times always fall on when I really need him more. I'm usually pretty independent so I think he does it to bug me because I actually need him for once.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is a great dad & hard worker. He works full time as an engineer to provide for us, but he has his lazy moments like this too! On those days I get majorly pissed at him!

bensmommy1
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Go in there and turn on the lights!! Tell him this isn't a spa day! Men can be so aggravating.
piratehooker
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Yea, tell him to hand in his man card or go take a pic and post it on Facebook.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Tell him he's acting like a girl. Lmao! Taking a bath because his head hurts!!

LilliesValley
Must through cold water on him then.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hear him adding more hot water to the bath! I'm going to kill him! Ugh!

jbirdsladie27
1 mom liked this
So happy I have a husband who wouldn't dare.
I hope you feel better OP, a large glass of ice water being thrown in the tub is sounding mighty fine right about now.
pochaccotx
by Lost on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
go throw the dirty dishes in the tub with him lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think a maid service would even do it! Some have rules about laundry and dishes etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband has to shit everytime I ask him to do something.

Tell him to get cleaning or call a maid service ASAP

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM
He has the lights off but the hot water heater is in a closet like area in the bathroom and the breaker is in the living room so I wonder if I go downstairs and cut power to the bathroom if it would cut off the hot water.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Is there a way to turn off the breaker? If you flip the breaker, he won't have lights or anything...and turn off the water heater if you can.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Worth a shot. Do you have a bathroom window? You could go outside and hide and act like you're breaking in or something lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has the lights off but the hot water heater is in a closet like area in the bathroom and the breaker is in the living room so I wonder if I go downstairs and cut power to the bathroom if it would cut off the hot water.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Is there a way to turn off the breaker? If you flip the breaker, he won't have lights or anything...and turn off the water heater if you can.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Well we don't do it that way in our house because I work so the house isn't my job, kwim?

Quoting piratehooker:

My DH works his ass off AT WORK. At home, it my job. He will leave shit not done and messy even if I'm sick or gone for a day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea, he's usually great but it seems like his lazy times always fall on when I really need him more. I'm usually pretty independent so I think he does it to bug me because I actually need him for once.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is a great dad & hard worker. He works full time as an engineer to provide for us, but he has his lazy moments like this too! On those days I get majorly pissed at him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN