Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I just lost my boyfriend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
I was with him last night when an ex texted me some crazy stuff. I haven't did anything with this ex in a long time. I got scared and lied to him and told him he was my cousin. Now he won't answer my calls or respond to my texts. I feel so bad because I hurt him and if I could i would go back in time and redo this whole thing. I think I just lost him forever.
For those of you asking why I lied, I lied because he has told me on multiple occasions that he could hurt me if he caught me texting another guy. I don't know if he meant it or not.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Guess that will teach you that, in the end, lying is not worth it. But, to me, it sounds like the whole situation is f-ed up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Grow up I guess. Are you a teen?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I believe he did the whole thing on purpose because he doesn't want me to be happy. It's my fault that I could have just lost the most important guy to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess that will teach you that, in the end, lying is not worth it. But, to me, it sounds like the whole situation is f-ed up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I know lying wasn't the right thing to do but it just came out like that. I regret it so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Grow up I guess. Are you a teen?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM
This sounds very immature. How old are you guys?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM

How old are you? To me, it sounds like you haven't had many life experiences. That's not a bash on you, if this ends the relationship it really wasn't worth it. Next time be honest. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Well, if you were scared to tell current bf, then THAT says something about your relationship, its not all that great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I am 19 he is 25. I know it wasn't the right thing to do I know this and I regret it.

Quoting Anonymous:

This sounds very immature. How old are you guys?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM
My ex gf text me constantly when my gf was here for Xmas (we're long distance) . I ignored her and told my gf and she just shrugged it off. If you're not hiding nothing, then there should have been no reason to lie

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe he did the whole thing on purpose because he doesn't want me to be happy. It's my fault that I could have just lost the most important guy to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

LaLa_Ivory
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN