Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Doctor cafemom!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I've been getting a lot of headaches lately. On and off throughout the day. I have gained like 15 lbs in the last 2 months. Is there a doctor in the house? Or someone with a similar experience? Or just a know it all?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Or a nurse?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Are you drinking enough water?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I doubt it. But I haven't changed anything in a few years

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you drinking enough water?

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Could be a lot of things. I used to have headaches almost daily. I cut my hair, had my eyes checked. Finally went to the dr and had an MRI. Nothing and they sent me to a Neurologist. He put me on some meds. After time I figured out they were stress. To this day they are still stress. Although I do get some that I will have for 3 days no matter what. It is right above my left eye.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Are you a coffee drinker? If so have you stopped drinking it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Oh my hair is to the middle of my back...

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Could be a lot of things. I used to have headaches almost daily. I cut my hair, had my eyes checked. Finally went to the dr and had an MRI. Nothing and they sent me to a Neurologist. He put me on some meds. After time I figured out they were stress. To this day they are still stress. Although I do get some that I will have for 3 days no matter what. It is right above my left eye.

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Do you have allergies or sinus problems? Have your eyes been checked? How about your blood sugar? There are other things that cause headaches but these are some common causes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I'm a dr pepper drinker but I haven't quit

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a coffee drinker? If so have you stopped drinking it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I have never had allergies. I am not congested or anything. Just the sharp stabbing headaches and weight gain.
I have contacts and glasses and my eyes are fine. They are sensitive though. But it's not like a headache from not being able to see.

My ears keep getting pressure too. Like from flying but I'm not flying or anything.
And I've never had my blood sugar checked

Quoting AllieReed:

Do you have allergies or sinus problems? Have your eyes been checked? How about your blood sugar? There are other things that cause headaches but these are some common causes.

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I just thought maybe the weight of my length could be causing it, mine was middle of my back. I have a friend whos brother was complaining of a headache, a few days later passed away from an emblosim. Not to scare you but that would be on the most extreme side of things. That is actually why we got the MRI done as I was in High School and my mom did freak a little after that!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my hair is to the middle of my back...

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN