Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the quickest you've gotten pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 141 Replies

And did the relationship pan out? I just recently started to see this guy, Its been about 2 months now...anyways he'd gone to the dr about 3 years ago and they had told him he wouldn't have kids. Well we just found out I'm pregnant. He's of course thrilled....he's always hated that he wouldn't have children of his own. But I worry..ok more than worry, I know it was fast. I am just curious if it could still work, Even with the stress of a pregnancy (Very emotional pregnancy) and newborn. And yes we've both dealt with this before..well kids. He adopted his ex fiance's daughter around 3 months old. So the pregnancy stuff is new..but he's been around a child...I have 3

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I was pregnant after our third month together, going on five years and another baby in between that. He's now wanting us to have a third. 

SAnders224
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM
If its meant to be it will work out. Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
3 moms liked this

First time I ever had sex in my life.  On April Fool's Day.

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:11 AM
We didn't TTC until wed been together 21/2 years. So I'm no help. If its meant to work out it will.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I was pregnant with our first 6 months after getting together. We will be celebrating our 4 yr wedding anniversary in March & have our 2nd baby on the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM
5 mins o_O

After 15 months together.
AleaKat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 weeks!

Hubby was away on deployment came home for 2 weeks and went back out.
I found out while he was away. Lol

I guess when you're on a submarine with nothing but dudes for 9 months you get kinda..... Potent! Lol

We are still together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

3 months after i moved in with my bf, who is now my hubby. and when i look at that calendar, it was birthday sex that got me pregnant. lol. we are just about to hit our 2 year anniversary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

DH knocked me up during my first ovulation. We were using condoms (non-latex) and one broke.

The relationship definitely panned out!! We already knew we wanted to get married and have kids.. we just did everything a little backwards lol.. DH proposed a few months later. We have been happily married for 5 years!! DD is now 4. We actually just decided we want another baby and are currently TTC baby #2. It took me 4 years to finally decide if I wanted another.. DH wanted one for a while lol I just wasnt sure if I wanted two kids. Im glad I took the time to really think it through though!

GaleJ
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

My husband and I reached the decision to go ahead and try to conceive our child just before the winter holidays and almost immediately became pregnant since our son was born on October 8th with a due date of October 10th.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured