Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so F***ing done. I mean am I really that awful?!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 14 Replies
So I'm officially done with family drama. My lil sis is getting what she wants by being the fucking center of attention like when we were kids. Only now neither my dad or other siblings seem to remember they have an older sister.
A lil BG story. My sis's husband was sent to Mexico last year so he could become a resident of us. Well after he left it didn't take long for my sis to start sexting with one of my dh's friends. I talked to her my mom and dad ( bc she was staying in their house with her three kids) I thought they had the right to know. Well she denied it called me and dh liars and ended up saying that dh's friends brother and his wife invented a huge rumor. Wellneedless to say her and the rest of the family stopped talking to me for almost a yr. and since then "I" have to b the one to call "I" have to be the one to visit "I" have to be the one to ask how everyone is. I have always been the black sheep of the family the exiled one and I'm the eldest. The straw that broke the camels back was last night or a chain of events that ended last night. You see my sis has always been the favorite my parents turn a blind eye to her drinking staying out late and not seeing or really being there for her kids. So they kept telling me that she was gonna file for divorce and they kept telling me I should cut her some slack and what not bc she is going thru a tough time. And that her kids are with them so technically they are not being neglected. Fine WTE. But I just found out from one of my childhood friends that they had "dinner wink wink " together a couple of weeks ago. When he told me. This he was drunk. And I know he wasn't lying bc then he put his finger against my lips and said shhhhhh nobody knows I F'ed _ sister. I was shocked bc he was soo plastered he didn't even know he had just told me something I wasn't supposed to know. You better believe I'm keeping my mouth shut this time. The only person I told was dh. And he chuckled bc he said he heard the something out of his mouth last weekend and that this happened when the guys were watching the game but in this occasion he wasn't that drunk and just wanted to brag about finally nailing a married woman. To make matters worse this guy know my parents they are close with his parents and he's married to but WTE. She gets caught her fault. What pisses me off is that when I ask how she is doing everyone tells me poor_ she feels so this or so that. Well my BIL finally came back and evryone was telling me what a bad guy he was and that they feared he was gonna take his kids back to Mexico. Well that didnt happen so hey told me she was all sad and confused bc she was gonna leave him and she needed family sympathy and support. Sure.
Well guess what dh. Just showed me on Facebook. The whole family had a BBQ to welcome him home this Saturday and they posted pics of the "whole " family drinking and having a good time with him. THEN on Sunday we were gonna go grocery shopping and we ran into my bil and my sis in the same car VERY happy. I was the only one in the family who was on this guys side and they excluded me for that. This Friday they all told me she was leaving him THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY CAN LIE TO MY FACE LIKE IM SOME IDIOT WHO ISN'T GONNA FIND OUT THEY ARE ALL LYING FOR HER!!!! IDC if she leaves him or not I HATE being left out!!! I would live to hang out with my family like before but when I go no one wants to talk with me I feel like I don't even belong to their family anymore. My kids ask why we don't go and I don't want to tell them that it's bc they kinda get lost in my nephews ' shadows. I'm sick of being treated like I'm the bad one I'm sick of hearing about a family dinner I was never invited to I'm sick of ..... Everything I never thought I'd say his but I'm sick of my family treating me like I don't exist. This has been going on for the last 15 yrs of my life. I just hoped that having my own kids they would see how responsible I am and FINALLY give me a little recognition but that is never gonna happen I will always be in my lil sis's shadow. I'm so sorry it's so long but I just wanna cry to someone bc I have no one to talk to. God my family sucks dick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM
?
ariel000000
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM
well what happened?
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM
??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Ummmm......I think I missed something......
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Yes? No? I don't know.

Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Awesome post you have here

all2gethernow
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM

?

Done writing posts????
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM

the suspense is killing me...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Uh?
jella31
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Yes, yes you are. :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)