Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really?????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

my mom likes to make excuses for my step fathers weight.  the man is HUGE.  we were talking about mri's and she said he cant go in to the machine because his "shoulders" are too broad - REALLY?!  when we go out to eat she says he wants to sit at a table because he has never liked booths - REALLY?  she says he doesnt like to travel because he doesnt want to be away from home - REALLY?  and my favorite, all his knee issues, joint issues, etc are because he played foot ball in high school - REALLY?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Why do you care?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM

because Im tired of listening to her bitch.... she bitches at me about not seeing her grand kids, about health problems, etc.  but they act like children when it comes to taking care of their bodies.  as i see it they have two choices... act like grown ups, loose the weight so he can flt on the flip'n plane and come spend time with the grand kids.  or admit they like being fat and stop bitching about how they cant not travel and about ALL their health issues.

I have travled back to see them for 20 flip'n years.... paid for airfare for 5 and a rental car.  they live in a podunk midwest town with nothing to do for the kids.  and they are so unhealthy that they cant even walk around to do something with the kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you care?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM
You said "REALLY?" An awful lot. It was kind of (ok, REALLY) obnoxious.
If your stepdad is fat, let him be fat. Worry about yourself, and tell your mom that you don't want to hear any more about it.
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Let'em be. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 2 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM

it is an snl thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You said "REALLY?" An awful lot. It was kind of (ok, REALLY) obnoxious.
If your stepdad is fat, let him be fat. Worry about yourself, and tell your mom that you don't want to hear any more about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)