Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

swinging and partner swapping?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

my hubby asked if he would ever be able to have a threesome, because he "just wants tob e able to say he had one at least once in life"

I said no. he got kinda sad and i explained it would make me too sad. but then i said, MAYBE we can have sex with another couple that is married and do a partner swap, MAYBE but not anytime soon. now hes been asking me about it and truth be told, i kinda expected him to say no because he didnt want another man touching me. but now hes saying hes ok with it.

i want to be cautious because i wouldnt want it to ruin our relationship, so that immediatly makes me want tos ay no. but i have to say the thought of it does turn me on, but im just worried that once we will do it things will never be the same between us.

let me just say right here, he is terrible in bed. so it would be nice for me to have another man, and i am bisexual so i could mess with the wife as well, but i dont want it to ruin us and i dont know if that sort of thign would. we have a very strong relationship and we are incredible at communicating with each other, ive voiced all my concerns and the pros and cons with him. i also told him it definitely wouldnt be for a few years because right now we have a baby, and with my post baby body - uh hell no. lol i barely want my husband seeing me naked, how am i expected to impress some random couple? also i'd be scared of STDs...and i'd be scared of someone getting pregnant (hey it happens..) so i dont know, maybe when im menopausal way far down the road and there is no spark left in our love life. idk lol. what do you think? can couples swing without it ruining their marriage?

im scared it might make him feel inferior if another man gets me off better than he can.

and im scared it might make me feel inferior if the woman is better than i am. 

normal concerns im sure. does anyone here swing?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Your husband is a douche and a liar. I would tell him no just because he gave you the most ridiculous excuse for wanting it ever. He doesn't want to "just be able to say he did it". He wants to fuck another chick, preferably with you there. End of story. He could at least be fucking honest...
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Nope, not this mama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM

DH and I are swingers. Whether it works really depends on the couple.  It works for us. Each of us holds veto power over any individual that we feel uncomfortable with. I have used that veto power with DH twice. Once because a woman was batshit crazy. The second time because the woman was not happy in her relationship and I was worried about her getting emotionally attached to my husband. DH vetoed a guy he felt was too pushy. Usually, it is just us and our friends. Whenever they get to come to town, we have sex. Sometimes in the same room and sometimes in different rooms.

If it isn't something you are comfortable introducing in your relationship, then don't.

DH and I discussed this for a couple of years before we went ahead and tried it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I'd totally be down lol
parentalrights1
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM
We had a couple of swinger friends. They hinted at us but we declined.

The way they saw it was they had all the affection for eachother but sex was sex
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I thought the same exact thing.  There'd be no way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN