Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone actually nice here??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm starting to think the criteria for this group is to be a nasty, hateful person. So I'm curious, are there any NICE people out there? Ones that don't bash or belittle people? Just curious.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (181-190):
clippingmom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM

ME I try and always be nice. I believe in Karma!!!

lga1965
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:45 PM
I try.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM

No.  I don't think so.  If you are looking for nice people, this is definitely the wrong group.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I'm nice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Oh believe me, I couldn't care less. Just curious if any nice people saw the "warnings" of this group and said "oh the hell with this" and moved on without joining... I actually feel bad for the people who have such sad, miserable lives that they feel the need to bully other women. I can hold my own, worry not. lol

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

I thought the criteria was you have to not give a shit about the nasty, hateful people...

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2015 at 5:11 AM
From what I hear, I'm a total bitch. My bar patrons, on the other hand, keep telling me I'm the nicest and best bartender in town. I always hush them, and tell them not to tell anyone because I have a reputation to keep. 😜
PogoPalOj
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2015 at 5:13 AM

my5lovemonkeys
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2015 at 6:03 AM
I would like to think I'm nice lol. I know what you mean though, there are a few here that just get on my nerves. I don't usually say anything though, just figure that they're miserable and want to drag everyone down.
blue.butterfly
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Yes, there are, but there are others who will not sugar coat their opinion, which is ok, and those who are mostly always downright nasty. Remember this is large, public forum with lots of members. 

If you want warm and fuzzy all the time, there are smaller groups on CM where you can find that, but MC is not that place. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN