Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My "me time" was screwed up today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Ahhhh no work today and the kids are at school. HOWEVER...our power went out last night and our t.v. won't turn on. On days like this I like to watch "The View" and the news..that's it...and "Dr. Oz" later. Anyway...I'm sitting here all introspective and crap and well....I'm just bummed. Perhaps, it's the weather (rainy/dreary) that's getting me down. Husband may be laid-off soon. We went through this 3 years ago. It's seems like my whole life is just trying to "climb up that hill"....I guess that's what I'm sick of today.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate that. You're all like "yeah! gonna spend a relaxing day at home doing nothing! bring it on!" and then like a billion little things happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Mine has been ruined by a possible UTI. My reg doc can't fit me in until Friday, when I already have an appt for my annual, and I've  called around and the only place I can go in urgent care- a $80 copay!  For a damn UTI, and I get them all the damn time. I'm trying to decide now if it is bad enough to waste my day at urgent care. Ugh. 

fallenstars
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM
My 4 yo never gets in bed with me well she did this morning at 4 am. I usually get up at 5 to have coffee and relax before the kids get up well not today. She woke the baby up etc all at 4 am.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM
First world problems lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I WORK SO I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY PROBLEM.

Quoting owl0210:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM

OY ! That does suck !

Quoting fallenstars:

My 4 yo never gets in bed with me well she did this morning at 4 am. I usually get up at 5 to have coffee and relax before the kids get up well not today. She woke the baby up etc all at 4 am.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM

hmmmm...the bright side is that you have an appt. on Friday. I'm not sure what your symptoms are but I hope you can wait it out.

Quoting momtolittleg:

Mine has been ruined by a possible UTI. My reg doc can't fit me in until Friday, when I already have an appt for my annual, and I've  called around and the only place I can go in urgent care- a $80 copay!  For a damn UTI, and I get them all the damn time. I'm trying to decide now if it is bad enough to waste my day at urgent care. Ugh. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I'm sorry.....read a book maybe?

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I work full time too congrats.

Quoting Anonymous:

I WORK SO I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY PROBLEM.

Quoting owl0210:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2soon29
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM

You didnt miss much on The View today. It was rather boring

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)