Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

R.I.P Hailey Petee... Stop the bullying!!! UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

Over the weekend a beautiful little girl Hailey Petee just gave up she had fought for so long with trying to avoid the bullying and it just took a toll on her. Hailey was my brothers first wife's younger daughter. My mother called me in tears at 12.46 am Sunday morning and told me the news, Haileys mother and father were out on a date night as they do every Saturday and when they got home a little before midnight noticed their daughters light on when they walked in the most terrifying heartbreaking sight crossed their eyes, their beautiful 11 year old daughter hanging from her bunk bed, the coroner said she had been dead for a couple hours and said she did not suffer thank god.

Hailey had suffered from bullying due to add and hyperactivity. The children wouldn't leave her alone, she would come home every day crying to her mother, her mother went to the school several time and even changed her bus route and class but it still continued. She had her whole life ahead of her and because of this, her family wont be able to see her grow...

So please everyone talk to your kids about bullying and how this can affect other children, they think its funny and they don't think they are doing much harm but then something like this happens from the hurt and pain they suffer....

RIP Hailey you will be missed

UPDATE.... thanks all for the prayers and support at this saddened time of loss... Hailey was laid to rest yesterday, the services was beautiful and Hailey will be dearly missed, there were so many stories that touched every one's heart. I really appreciate all the warm thoughts. Thank you all....

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

LuvingMy3Girls
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
That breaks my heart. She was beautiful such a tragic tragic thing :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

that is terribly sad. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM
So sorry - she was beautiful
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

</3  hugs for you and your family. My husband used to teach Elementary so we know all too well how cruel kids can be, even at that age. I'm sorry that it had to happen to such a beautiful little girl.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this
What a beautiful little girl. It's too bad the schools either can't or won't punish these bullies. If it were up to me, the top layers of their asses would have been fried off from the start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM
So sad. Rip Hailey
IWantOneMorePlz
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I am so sorry..She was a beautiful girl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Poor baby :(
Thats so, so sad.
sthflachk
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM
So sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)