Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you smoke cigarettes

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you realize how nasty and stinky you surely are? Does your s/o smoke too? If not are they turned off by your smell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
MandaJo111
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My Mom smoked when I was little. I remember people commenting on how I smelled like smoke and asking me if I smoked.  I hated it.  I hated the smell, it makes my eyes water and makes me sneeze on top of that.  I have never touched a cigarette in my life and never will.  DH doesn't smoke either and never has.  

(Note: I am not bashing anyone these are simply my views and experiences.) 

piesmama09
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Uploaded with Imgupr
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM
When I smoked I knew how much it stunk. No, my SO doesn't smoke, he's never smoked.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am an ex smoker when you smoke you really don't smell it and when you can it just smells good for the most part like oh that smells good I need a smoke kind of like you smell food you like it makes you hungry for that certain food.

Now I can smell it from a mile away and the smell turns my stomach some brands smell worse then others and some people smell worse that others depending in if they smoke in or outside that kinda thing but I love how smokers think if they smoke out side they don't smell like smoke in fact good point here the other night my neighbor was outside smoking about 30 feet from me I could smell it right off and smelled like Io walked through a cloud of smoke .I went inside I could still smell it got ready for bed and DH accussed me of smoking my hair reaked of it I coudlnt sleep becasue of the smell had to get up and wash my hair  YUCK!

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I wear a pullover that gets washed several times a week to smoke in.. I smoke outside, not around my children and I always wash my hands.  I may stink, but I know for a fact it's not as bad as some people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

dont care.  been smoking for many years and dont have any issues with men.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:23 PM
What's it to ya?
April620
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Actually in my state it is illegal to smoke in public places.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then breathe out of your mouth when you're around smokers? I'm an ex smoker and yes, it does stink but it isn't the end of the world like a lot of people think. A smoker has the right to smoke, just like you have the right not to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I don't smoke but DH does. I don't like it, but it doesn't turn me off. There are times though where the smell hits me hard and I get sick though.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)