Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you smoke cigarettes

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you realize how nasty and stinky you surely are? Does your s/o smoke too? If not are they turned off by your smell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM

LOL I secretly smoke. My husband has no idea. he hates smokers and has never once in the last six months smelled it on me. trust me he would say something if he did because in 6 more months he has to pay me 500 bucks for quitting. 

LuvsHopesDreams
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM

This is one of those posts that reeks of judgmentalism.  In other words, "it stinks!"

April620
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Wait what? He doesn't know you smoke but he's planning on paying you for quitting?

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL I secretly smoke. My husband has no idea. he hates smokers and has never once in the last six months smelled it on me. trust me he would say something if he did because in 6 more months he has to pay me 500 bucks for quitting. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:33 PM
3 moms liked this
I smoke and actually get told how nice I always smell.

At least smokers can take showers. Snottiness doesn't smell good and a shower doesn't help!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:34 PM

He thinks I quit. He offered me 200 to start the process and 500 at a year. :) I know for a fact if he smelled it on me he would say something right away. his biggest complaint was the smell when he offered me the money to try to quit. I just cut down a whole lot and take it far from my house.

Quoting April620:

Wait what? He doesn't know you smoke but he's planning on paying you for quitting?

Quoting Anonymous:

April620
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Wow. What a great relationship you must have.

Quoting Anonymous:

He thinks I quit. He offered me 200 to start the process and 500 at a year. :) I know for a fact if he smelled it on me he would say something right away. his biggest complaint was the smell when he offered me the money to try to quit. I just cut down a whole lot and take it far from my house.

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I have an awesome relationship and I tried very hard to quit before I picked them back up. you don't know me or my struggle to quit. I commented to your post about smell only. If you were to ask about how hard it must be to put them down after smoking for 20+ years then I would be happy to share more.

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

activitymode
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I smoke. My exhusband does not and he has always said I don't smell. My boyfriend now always says that I smell delicious and he is also a nonsmoker.

I'm always complemented at work on how great I smell.

*shrugs* I only smoke outside so maybe that's why.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Did church get you up on that horse yesterday?

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

April620
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM
No I don't go to church.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did church get you up on that horse yesterday?

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting April620:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured