Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you smoke cigarettes

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you realize how nasty and stinky you surely are? Does your s/o smoke too? If not are they turned off by your smell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (51-60):
skittlefart
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I brushed my teeth like crazy, only wore dirtyreadytowash clothes and showered after every cig when I smoked. Afterwards I'd put deoderant and a squirt of perfume on. It still didn't vanish the taste nor scent. SO doesn't smoke but he did for a little bit. He didn't care. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 2 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
brandydesiree
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

My husband smokes. He never smells like cigs...He only smokes outside, never inside. He clothes don't smell, he car doesn't smell.

I'm a once and a while smoker...like when I have a glass of wine.

I do know what you mean though. I work with a guy who smells like an ashtray.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I'm sure your vag smells worse.
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I don't smoke anymore but the smell of other smokers does not bother me any more than that mustard gas some of you call perfume!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
You know what really smells? over opinionated, self righteous people who think their shit don't stink , when infact it's the worst in the room
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I smoke. So does my bf and my ex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Oh yes! But i just love it! Me and DH dump the ashtrays all over us after we smoke and roll around in it.

kayla4507
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I smoke and I can smell it. I always smoke outside, though that doesnt always prevent my coat from starting to smell like smoke. So, I have a "smoke coat" and one I dont smoke in that I wear to work and out. It smells horrible and I sure as heck dont want to smell like that lol

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I could have written this myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

i used to be a smoker and always grew up around smokers so the smell never bothered me. UGH once i quit and realized how NASTY i smelled...i was thoroughly disgusted and embarrassed about it. SO glad I am a smoker no more!!

Oh, and dh was a smoker too so it never bothered him, he has also quit, we did it together :)

chane_L
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

same as this except my hubs still smokes. I quit kissing him and won't even hug him until he showers ( even brushing flossing and mouthwash doesn't get rid of the mouth ewww)

Quoting Anonymous:

i used to be a smoker and always grew up around smokers so the smell never bothered me. UGH once i quit and realized how NASTY i smelled...i was thoroughly disgusted and embarrassed about it. SO glad I am a smoker no more!!

Oh, and dh was a smoker too so it never bothered him, he has also quit, we did it together :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN